Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

It's here!!! Zoom into June! And Summer!

by Safebyahare » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:45 pm

I can't believe it, finally. Zoom into June and the summer season kicks off!!!
Now my kid may be in college, and will play summer ball for fun.
But, today talking with a friend after the college world series, it dawned on me. Wow!
The real summer season is here. This is the fun time, a busy time and a great time.
Sorry folks but the kick off to summer is a place out in the boon docks called Diamond Valley, Winchester ect.
I don't even have a kid on the field and will be out there to look at the lookers, looking for lookers, who are there to look for lookers. I wish you and your dd the very best this coming season of competitive softball and great looks whether you win or lose keep the appearance of it's all OK, because it is. You want to remember this time as an exciting time. You never know how the balls will fly. (or who is watching)
Like I said a friend just reminded me it was time for Zoom into June, for me who has made it through the process,,,I will return, with my dd to watch you play with heart of game in hand, with that chance of doing the right thing at the right moment. As lookers look for their next student athlete to come in. Last years was filled, with colleges, some you could identify some or many you could not. The small back pack or IPad is a dead give away. Some wear their University colors with pride while others lay low and shop.
Good luck to the parents,,,it's ok to cheer,,they like that,,be positive for your own and others. Be the person you want your kid to be. Colleges like that.
The food is the best at Diamond Valley, alot better than that wine, beer balloon fest. I just went to,,blah.barf..
oops off track again,,,play great So Cal. show that you are IT. Enjoy.
I see further, because I stand on the shoulders of giants
Safebyahare
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to CA