Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Apology

by KekambuS » Sat May 31, 2014 7:46 pm

I want to apologize to your family, friends, and especially you. I crossed boundaries with inappropriate text messages to you and for that I am not only embarrassed and disappointed in myself but also very apologetic. At some point, the immoral life that I was living effected your life negatively and in a catastrophic way. I wish this chapter in your life could be erased. I understand that due to my uninfluenced actions I have caused chaos and have brought unprovoked problems to your life and to those who surround you, namely your family, friends, and people in the softball community. I want you and all others to know that never at any point did you do or say anything wrong to warrant my atrocious behavior.
I was put in a position of trust and authority with teenagers and I broke that trust. I am an adult who should have set great examples and protected the players and instead I became the kind of person who I try to protect my own kids from. I would like to also set the record straight that you have not lied about things surrounding this situation and I am saddened for any harm that I may have caused to you and your families reputation. I am an adult and I am 100% to blame for this situation. I am deeply sorry and embarrassed by my behavior. I will take steps to not cause further pain by staying away from softball and away from all involved. I pray each and every day that my actions do not detour your hopes, wishes and dreams of your future. I am sincerely sorry.

Anthony Sota
Last edited by KekambuS on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KekambuS

by syndicate » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Does anyone buy this court appointed crap? You are lucky to be alive guy. The only reason you are alive is because there is a God
syndicate

by thieroffgirls » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:01 pm

sad
thieroffgirls

by joaquinjunior » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:57 am

and the Lord said, vengeance is mine. Trust in God people that this man is telling the truth. God is good, and only He will fix this problem. thank you. amen
joaquinjunior
Premium Member
Premium Member

by softballdad28 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:13 pm

What did this person do?????????
softballdad28

by PairOfAces » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:20 pm

softballdad28 wrote:What did this person do?????????

He pretty much lays out what happened in the above letter. At least the broad information without getting specific. AND, if this letter is real.
PairOfAces
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to CA