Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

San Diego Wild Fires

by ice_67 » Fri May 16, 2014 8:52 am

I wanted to say a big Thank You to all the firefighters, police, military and everyone else battling the 9 different wild fires here in San Diego.

You have saved lives, homes, and memories.

You guys rock.
"[b] Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"
ice_67

by eclipse09 » Fri May 16, 2014 9:15 am

Thoughts and prayers go out to all families affected by the fires. I echo the sentiments of how well the firefighters are doing out there. Great job and hoping for cooler weather in the coming days!!
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 am

Nobody appreciates the job firemen do than those saved by their actions. Our neighborhood has been threatened a few times over the years and the firemen have always come through,

I also appreciate the way departments help each other out. I expect there are engines there from lots of cities.

FWIW, my sister lives near the Poinsettia fire (NW Poinsettia/Aviara).
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bart16761 » Mon May 19, 2014 3:22 pm

I watched this from my house in San Marcos for two nights in absolute awe of the work these people do. Nearly every time I thought a house was a goner these men and women swept in and did the amazing. Watching the orchestra in the air was impressive, what was really awe inspiring was watching the DC-10 swoop in ( damn near scraping the ground) and dump a load the person flying that plane has skills as do all the other pilots God bless you all and a Big THANK YOU!!
bart16761
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to CA