Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Perv in Lancaster skoping young ladies?

by GSB » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:14 pm

I don't think any jury in the country would convict a father who applied a little street justice in that situation.
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (18.59 KiB) Viewed 3259 times
To each their own.
GSB

by Skarp » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:35 pm

GSB wrote:I don't think any jury in the country would convict a father who applied a little street justice in that situation.

Ever been to Berkeley?
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GSB » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:46 pm

Skarp wrote:
GSB wrote:I don't think any jury in the country would convict a father who applied a little street justice in that situation.

Ever been to Berkeley?

Aint it the truth. Sister went to law school there. I told her she would be mind warped and it would take 5 to 10 years before her mind was "right" again. I also told her I would continue to talk to her as long as she didn't become a defense or ACLU attorney. Thank god she went into family law. I was right, it took about 8 years before the brain washing wore off.
To each their own.
GSB

by Skarp » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:51 pm

GSB wrote:
Skarp wrote:

Ever been to Berkeley?

Aint it the truth. Sister went to law school there. I told her she would be mind warped and it would take 5 to 10 years before her mind was "right" again. I also told her I would continue to talk to her as long as she didn't become a defense or ACLU attorney. Thank god she went into family law. I was right, it took about 8 years before the brain washing wore off.

Ahhh, Boalt...one of the premier institutions of lib brainwashing (but hardly worse than any other elite law school)...
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Joe » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Berkeley or not, we all stick to the same story...you know, the one used by the LAPD, "he was comin' at me so I had to shoot".

Nice and clean, no witnesses, end of story,... one less perv in our midst.
Joe

by Skarp » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Joe wrote:Berkeley or not, we all stick to the same story...you know, the one used by the LAPD, "he was comin' at me so I had to shoot".

Unfortunately juries are allowed to draw conclusions about the credibility of witnesses, so up there in the People's Republic, where criminals are always deemed victims, and gun owners the anti-Christ, I'm thinking I don't like your chances on that one.

Better (and more fitting) just to quietly drown him in the toilet and mosey on out of there...
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Joe » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Skarp wrote:
Joe wrote:Berkeley or not, we all stick to the same story...you know, the one used by the LAPD, "he was comin' at me so I had to shoot".

Unfortunately juries are allowed to draw conclusions about the credibility of witnesses, so up there in the People's Republic, where criminals are always deemed victims, and gun owners the anti-Christ, I'm thinking I don't like your chances on that one.

Better (and more fitting) just to quietly drown him in the toilet and mosey on out of there...

Yes, yes indeed...suicide by Kohler.
Joe

by syndicate » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:52 am

Absolutely a serious issue that EVERYONE needs to be careful about...We had an issue at our Rec league last year....a guy started walking off with a girl about 8 years old, we knew the girl and when he saw us look at him, he tried to get to his car with her...VERY scary...this Piece of waste was arrogant about it when confronted and actually said, "it aint your kid, it aint you business"

That was about the last words you could understand after that...the officer didn't even ask why he was bloody and beat to hell.

Parents need to understand that our tournaments are like a disneyland for these scumbags, glad that loser was caught...he would have DEFINITELY got another victim.
syndicate

Previous

Return to CA