Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Easton Clarity Stealth vs Demarini CF3 or CF4

by J.D. » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:37 am

Can anyone share some info on these two bats??? Which one you feel is better and why!
J.D.

by J.D. » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Ive heard some complaints about the Easton Clarity Stealth, but how about the CF3 or CF4?

Demarini owners, help me out!!!
J.D.

by BallGame » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm

We had several girls on the team using both bats. The comes off the CF3 really hot. Most of the team uses the CF3 now and have given up there Eastons. I see that the CF4 is out, I'm sure it will be just as good if not better. Whe my DD uses it I'll let you know what she thinks.
BallGame

by darkaspain » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 pm

You only had to turn your TV on over a couple weekends ago to see the bat of choice, not too many swinging the light sabers...
darkaspain

by Donnie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Not even close the CF3 is a much better bat. Just my opinion as a dad and as a coach. I see the way the ball jumps off the CF3. And last year I would have swore by the Easton Stealth but the new model is junk. Just my 2 cents...
Be The Hunter
Donnie
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SoCalFPDad » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Clearly the CF3 is the better of the 2. After seeing many of the Stealth break bend or crack I continue to spend my money on DeMarini. My daughter has used Demarini from the Medusa,Phenix and now the CF3 it out performs from pop of the bat to the longevity. Let me put it this way Years ago I use to buy Eastons for her and they would last maybe the spring season the Phenix has lasted well over a year playing both Spring and winter season (aka yearound travel) and the bat still has good pop. The only reason I replaced it was because she grew up a little on me lol Now she swings the the CF3 right out of the plastic has had some great long balls and solid line drives. Oh yeah we did not retire the phenix it is currently being used by a teamate who continues to have success with it. I hope this helps.
SoCalFPDad

by J.D. » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 pm

My DD and another player on our team have the CF4. Looks like they improved on the CF3! I'll let you guys know how its working out in week.

By the way, DD has used the Easton Stealths for a few years. She currently has a 09 Clarity that seems a little dead. She tried one of our girls CF3 on Sat. and smashed a homerun. She hits homeruns all the time, but the ball DEFINITELY jumped off the CF3 much better than the 09 Stealth.
J.D.

by qwikvr6 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:35 pm

The Demarini Phoenix is the one..
qwikvr6

by new baller » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:03 am

I knew the phoenix was agreat bat and already had the wht & prpl stealth. Found the cf3 on a great deal so i bought it. Shortly after the stealth broke. Short time 2 break in the cf3 and since then my 10 year old daughter has again been killin the ball. I know the new stealth is agood bat but not as much pop as the old one. When ours broke they sent me the clarity synergy, it sucks. Still lookin 4 a wht & prpl stealth, this time 32-22, I think that bat has the most pop but not 2 many in use cause they break. Since then I got my other younger 8 year old the demarrini vendetta -12 another great bat 4 the lil ones. Demarrini, great bats. TEAM UNITY - U KNOW !!!
new baller

Return to CA