Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

14U states rankings

by thatguy » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:47 pm

bear down 23 wrote:''did pretty good'' hahaha --- hey let me ask this , did you have to pay or since you didn't play any games did you get your check back ? If you got your check back you get to go to Nationals for free ! -- sorry guys i guess im wrong but really i wouldn't feel right going like that ! ''back up plan'' , ''rules'' what ever you guys call it or however you want to spin it ! me personlly i wouldn't feel good about going to a tourny i didn't qualify for ! peace

Is the 23 the number of times we have to read your mindless dribble? 20 down...3 more to go. Thanks for contributing. Have fun in UT, by the way, did you know you don't have to qualify for that tournament???? Maybe you can focus your 3 remaining posts on that process.
thatguy

by bunt-n-run » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:55 pm

90066DAD wrote:
anonlooker wrote:
bear down 23 wrote:ok you big weenies , in every other sport you have to meet certain requirements !! place 1st , 2nd or 3rd for instance . NBA first 8 from each conference go to playoffs , you don't petition or send a application to keep playing ! College softball you go to regionals to get in , lose , you go home ! yea its the rules but its also BACKING IN --- no other way around it !! its not winning to get in ! A spade is a spade !

Every member is entitled to an opinion! :lol:
And it's good to know Heybucket now has a resident expert on "backing in".

Yeah, BEAR DOWN 23 appears to be rather preoccupied with the words "backdoored" and "backing in". :o :o

What do you expect....his assistant coaches name is probably BEN DOVER :o
bunt-n-run

by Rounding 3rd » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 pm

bear down 23 wrote:''did pretty good'' hahaha --- hey let me ask this , did you have to pay or since you didn't play any games did you get your check back ? If you got your check back you get to go to Nationals for free ! -- sorry guys i guess im wrong but really i wouldn't feel right going like that ! ''back up plan'' , ''rules'' what ever you guys call it or however you want to spin it ! me personlly i wouldn't feel good about going to a tourny i didn't qualify for ! peace

Soooooo telling your parents to take extra vacation time, spend more money, and taking added risks of players injuries makes YOU feel better??? Where to I sign up???
Rounding 3rd

by hotwheels » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:29 pm

The rules are the rules and they DID qualify.....They qualified in accordance with the rules......Frankly, I think they may be smarter than the rest of us if you think about us......By the way, we aren't talking about some scrub team here.......They can and will hold their own.......OOPS, sorry there own or thier own.......Damn, now I'm confused.....

Either way, they did qualify!
hotwheels

by jefe » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Bear Down - You arent getting it. If you are willing to let your personal feelings get in the way of the best interest of 11-14 families then you are officially the village idiot. This costs alot of money. MG95 program and coaching staff just saved thier families THOUSANDS of dollars over the next couple months and allows them to focus on preparing. We arent talking about a team with no clout or the abilty to make a run for a younger team.
jefe

by blogndogn » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:04 pm

are you upset they gave 12 births at states, and think some teams don't deserve it 23? any body who qualifies earns it!! its not easy to qualify some times! Georgia will be hot and humid!! not exactly Hawaii !!
blogndogn

by anonlooker » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:30 pm

There are numerous teams around the country that will get a berth in similar fashion. Big deal. Go to Nationals, play hard, have fun, that's what it's all about...

it's not like they're responsible for bankrupting the country for the next 5 generations. :roll:
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by so2cal4LUV » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:29 pm

When did MG know they got the berth from Mass. was it before State?
so2cal4LUV

Previous

Return to CA