Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

OUT DATED TEAM PHOTOS

by HEY DAD » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:24 am

I think the worst offender of this is CTS!!!!! their web site team photo is from the early 90's..
Okay maybe not that old, most of those girls are gone what hmmm 90% of them .You cant live off the past we need a new photo!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
HEY DAD

by HEY DAD » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Who doesn't check out others web sites...Who said i was or wasn't part of the team... :D :o :o 8-)
HEY DAD

by A's mom » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Of course people do, but you are overly obsessed with CTS, constantly egging on any and all bashing, as well as starting the bashing at every possible opportunity. Remember, people can search your posts on this site. Did DD get cut? Are you jealous? Or did Mr. CTS hurt your feelings? It's obviously personal with you. When all 21 of your 21 posts involve one person or team, I'm thinking STALKER, and a bitter one at that! GET OVER IT!
A's mom

by RACER X » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:59 pm

A's mom wrote:Of course people do, but you are overly obsessed with CTS, constantly egging on any and all bashing, as well as starting the bashing at every possible opportunity. Remember, people can search your posts on this site. Did DD get cut? Are you jealous? Or did Mr. CTS hurt your feelings? It's obviously personal with you. When all 21 of your 21 posts involve one person or team, I'm thinking STALKER, and a bitter one at that! GET OVER IT!

HEY DAD - A's mom does have a point here, you DO seem have a personal issue with CTS. What's UP???????????????????????????
RACER X

by HEY DAD » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:13 pm

I think i have a stalker.Pay attention i have commented on other local teams.. I think i hit a cord or two w/ you Ms. A,I think its personal with you... i am just pointing out the obvious, CTS is a fun target... relax just having fun...dont be so angry!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
HEY DAD

by A's mom » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Not angry, just gets old after so many times of hearing any little thing come back to one team, no matter which team. I'm sure there has been reasons that attention was brought to this team but come on I've seen lots of coaches and parents do stupid stuff in all extremes and we don't hear their names over and over. Pretty obvious when every time CTS is mentioned happens to be the only time your posting(under this screen name anyways) that you my friend have an agenda. I'm not sure why it would be fun or even slightly entertaining for such a long period of time to most of us with lives unless there was a personal issue. You are not a regular poster, which makes your feeble attempts at stirring the pot very obvious when you only target one team or person. Got it, must be a crush, you know I'm sure there are better and more flattering ways to get Stans attention. Reminds me of the silly boy who used to pull my braids in 2nd grade before he got the courage to kiss me. Get a life and get over Stan, I heard he's married.
A's mom

by darkaspain » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Wow, someone defending CTS, This is a first. Is A's mom actually Stan's Mom? :D
darkaspain

by HEY DAD » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:52 pm

OMG this woMAN IS WEARING ME OUT....Okay daytime EMMY !!!!!!!

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
HEY DAD

by Missinit » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Ah... I'm a thinkin A's mom is on to something. Every post IS about CTS or a CTS thread.

Coincidence :? :?:
If you show no mercy... you deserve no mercy!
Missinit

by onthejuice » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Missinit wrote:Ah... I'm a thinkin A's mom is on to something. Every post IS about CTS or a CTS thread.

Coincidence :? :?:

I second that!!
onthejuice

Next

Return to CA