Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

San Diego CIF section is shady!

by 36sdad » Tue May 26, 2009 6:53 am

I thought about it for a few days and have come to the descision that I have to say something. The San Diego CIF section is SHADY! Tell me "Heybucketeers" , how do 2 teams w/ only 2 wins in league get into playoffs over a team who went 5-5 in league? And had big wins over 2 of the 3 teams that did make it in? I'm told its because the coaches plead thier case before the "Grand Poobah" and he and his minions get to "pick and choose" whoever they want to get in. And when asked why its that way we are told, "because thats the way its always been!" Is that an answere? If SDCIF wants "North County" schools to be in the playoffs so bad, why not split the city right down the middle at Mira Mesa bl. Every school north of Mira Mesa bl. would be "SDCIF North" and every school south would be "SDCIF South". Give the 2 sections thier own playoffs and let to the 2 winners play for a city championship. Is it that hard? No wonder the rest of the state laughs at our section. C'mon SDCIF, its time to clean house and get up to date.
36sdad

Return to CA