Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Thank you Minors Gold Organization

by PhotoFireImpressions » Tue May 26, 2009 6:08 am

I truly appreciate the hospitality this past weekend at the SO Cal ASA 10U/12U State tournament. Your org had great support at both parks 100% of the time, and both snack bars were stellar. In perticular the Carne Asada at both parks was phenomenal. As games ended the crews were almost always right there ready to drag the field, etc. I never head one peep there was an issue at any fields, and everyone who visited my booth during the weekend was friendly and happy. :)

And the Minors Gold 95 team has to be the hardest working group of parents and kids in fastpitch. I personally witnessed that entire team show up at 5:45-6am on Saturday AM to setup as host at Winchester Park, drive back and forth twice to Orangecrest ASA HOF games and make it back to clean up Winchester after thier last game. "Litter"aly the girls were picking up trash at the fields after 7:30pm Saturday night...... flash forward Sunday AM at 5:45-6am when they were doing the same as Saturday morning. I now completely understand how this team paid its entire Nationals trip from top to bottom with money raised thru fundraising and hard work. It starts from the top. Coach Lena runs a great program and has some really fantastic parents.

Thank you Minors Gold, Coach Larry Minor(Gold), Coach Lena, all the players and all the parents. Great job running the tournament.

Kindest regards,
Bill
Photo Fire Impressions

ps - If you read this and are waiting for pictures from me, please expect emails within the next 48 hours. Send me an email with any questions to: billphotofire@gmail.com
PhotoFireImpressions

Return to CA