Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

So Cal Top 12u teams. Second poll of 2014 page 4

by tbjd33 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:14 pm

CoachJ75 wrote:I was at the Choppers Vidal friendly this past Sunday and was able to get scores from some of the games.

Firecrackers Manny 4, so cal 3D 3

OCBB Steele 8, SCA Mercado 2

Choppers Black 9, OC United 2

Firecrackers Thornburg 5, Choppers Vidal 1

SCA Mercado 7, choppers Black 4

Salinas Storm 6, So cal 3D 1

OC United 1, Choppers Vidal 1

Firecrackers Manny 7, OCBB Montoya 6

OCBB Steele 4, Firecrackers Thornburg 3

Firecrackers Thornburg 4, Choppers Black 3

Choppers Vidal 5, so cal 3D 5

Firecrackers Thornburg 12, SCA Mercado 5

I don't have a dog in this fight, but it's naive to think a friendly counts as anything.

Championships are not won in April my friend...
tbjd33

by CoachJ75 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:00 am

Call me crazy, but I'd like to think that coaches and players are trying to win these games, friendly or not.

What this tells me is that OCBB Steele and Firecrackers T are clearly the teams to beat.
CoachJ75

by tbjd33 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:46 am

CoachJ75 wrote:Call me crazy, but I'd like to think that coaches and players are trying to win these games, friendly or not.

What this tells me is that OCBB Steele and Firecrackers T are clearly the teams to beat.

Ok... Your crazy!

Any good coach which Steele is, uses friendliest to put her girls in situations to make them better. Batting more than usual batters, calling pitches that need to be worked on, working on base running, etc...

Now the top tier teams will win more than their care share based on talent alone but anyone with experience will tell you a friendly doesn't mean a whole lot.

You'll figure it out... It is fun trying to pick the winning horse though Huh?
tbjd33

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:42 am

CoachJ75 wrote:How does 3D make the top 20? Sorry, no way!

OK, so I guess now we all know that any Top 20 teams have to be cleared by you and, except for Firecrackers and Steele, we all need to play alot better so that your impressed! :lol: Posting friendly scores? Really!!! Probably not a good idea to bad mouth a lot of teams on this board especially when your new. Karma is a bitch!! :roll:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CoachJ75 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:56 am

Yes, let's make that a policy. Any team listed in the top 20 has to be cleared by me. Take 3D out please!
CoachJ75

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:45 am

CoachJ75 wrote:Yes, let's make that a policy. Any team listed in the top 20 has to be cleared by me. Take 3D out please!

Welcome to Heybucket! :lol: Don't forget to let Juan Doe know that you're the new Decider! :roll:
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PDad » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:26 pm

CoachJ75 wrote:I was at the Choppers Vidal friendly this past Sunday and was able to get scores from some of the games.

A friendly heads up... It was/is an unwritten HB custom to only post results of friendly games (e.g. A over B) without the scores. It is okay to post scores of tourney games.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SlapperDadd » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:
CoachJ75 wrote:Yes, let's make that a policy. Any team listed in the top 20 has to be cleared by me. Take 3D out please!

Welcome to Heybucket! :lol: Don't forget to let Juan Doe know that you're the new Decider! :roll:

Ok so CoachJ75 posted that Choppers Vidal & 3D tIed ? But I also heard that Choppers Black and Choppers Vidal also tied in there last game during that same friendly! So confused Coach! lol...I will agree that the top Teams are OCBB Steele, FB Thornburg. ;)
SlapperDadd

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:24 am

SlapperDadd wrote:
Fastpitch4Life wrote:

Ok so CoachJ75 posted that Choppers Vidal & 3D tIed ? But I also heard that Choppers Black and Choppers Vidal also tied in there last game during that same friendly! So confused Coach! lol...I will agree that the top Teams are OCBB Steele, FB Thornburg. ;)

This is a good example of why friendly scores aren't posted, because no one can agree on the scores :mrgreen:
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by juandoe » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Congrats to the two Batbusters teams on their big tournament wins. Batbusters- Steele.wins big against the Firecrackers in the championship at TCS Aprils. Finest. And Batbusters- Young. This 02 team goes up north to the Force Classic and beats all the top 01 Norcal teams to win the Force Classic. I dont know which showing was more impressive. Both teams are playing some very good ball right now and I expect both teams to move up in the mid season rankings.

I will be sending out a 12u midseason poll for those who are interested PM me. Please have them back to me prior to May 10.
juandoe

PreviousNext

Return to CA