Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

10U So Cal state

by BonezMom » Wed May 20, 2009 8:52 am

NumeroUno wrote:
BonezMom wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:Who are the 10U heybucket big dogs for so cal :?:
I am looking for 10U bucket members that can step up and give up more scores and post the 10U state brackets.

I will be at Winchester Park on and off all day Saturday and Sunday, cooking tri-tip and flipping burgers. Come by and say hey.

I'm not a big dog.... but I will be there..... How will we know you? Will you have a kiss the cook apron on?

Just look for the best looking dude in the park :roll:

Thanks fundamental

:)

Hot Wheels is going to be there???? Hehehehe
Too bad, so sad, bye bye
BonezMom

by hotwheels » Wed May 20, 2009 8:58 am

BonezMom wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:
BonezMom wrote:
I am looking for 10U bucket members that can step up and give up more scores and post the 10U state brackets.

I will be at Winchester Park on and off all day Saturday and Sunday, cooking tri-tip and flipping burgers. Come by and say hey.

I'm not a big dog.... but I will be there..... How will we know you? Will you have a kiss the cook apron on?

Thanks fundamental

Thanks but I'll actually be with my older 16's this weekend....We are playing at TCS Quicksilver....If the times work out I'll be making a game or two for the 12's but it's not looking good because it's about 4,000 miles from Laguna Niguel to Hemet.......
hotwheels

by Clean_up » Wed May 20, 2009 9:04 am

Wow, only 9 teams? I guess the economy is playing a much bigger part than I expected in players moving on to travel at this early age.
Clean_up

by hotwheels » Wed May 20, 2009 9:07 am

Clean_up wrote:Wow, only 9 teams? I guess the economy is playing a much bigger part than I expected in players moving on to travel at this early age.

Not so much....I think there was only about 15 teams total???? Something like that....The other 6 or so are playing in TCS Quicksilver....
hotwheels

by Clean_up » Wed May 20, 2009 9:16 am

hotwheels wrote:
Clean_up wrote:Wow, only 9 teams? I guess the economy is playing a much bigger part than I expected in players moving on to travel at this early age.

Not so much....I think there was only about 15 teams total???? Something like that....The other 6 or so are playing in TCS Quicksilver....

But still, seems like there were a lot more a couple years ago -- Like 24 or something. Just curious, I'll have to stop being lazy and look, :)
Clean_up

by easyout » Wed May 20, 2009 10:27 am

Predictions for state 1) Victory 2) AAs 3) Franchise 4) Desperados... sleeper Aztecs.. will be hot out there looking forward to see who will be able to handle dealing with the elements...
easyout

by Clean_up » Wed May 20, 2009 10:33 am

I know kids on Victory and AA's, so I hope to see those two in the finals, but good luck to all teams... Hydrate!
Clean_up

by Sftbll4ever » Wed May 20, 2009 10:54 am

hotwheels wrote:
BonezMom wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:
BonezMom wrote:

Thanks fundamental

Thanks but I'll actually be with my older 16's this weekend....We are playing at TCS Quicksilver....If the times work out I'll be making a game or two for the 12's but it's not looking good because it's about 4,000 miles from Laguna Niguel to Hemet.......

You actually have enough girls to play? We only have one pitcher until after CIF Finals (presumably :D ) My dd has to pick up with another team.
Sftbll4ever

by hotwheels » Wed May 20, 2009 10:59 am

Sftbll4ever wrote:
hotwheels wrote:
BonezMom wrote:
NumeroUno wrote:
BonezMom wrote:

Thanks fundamental

You actually have enough girls to play? We only have one pitcher until after CIF Finals (presumably :D ) My dd has to pick up with another team.

I am lucky and have only 3 girls still in CIF......5 didn't qualify so good for me......
hotwheels

by MakersMark » Thu May 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Does anyone know why Crunch is not playing? They are usually very competitive.
MakersMark

PreviousNext

Return to CA