Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Top 12u teams in the country

by DropCurve » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:36 am

Never mind....
Last edited by DropCurve on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
DropCurve

by DropCurve » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:42 am

juandoe wrote:....
F2
Fresno Force vs. Cal Lite - Viles

Another good matchup in the first round. I will be rooting for Cal Lite. But, Fresno Force is a good team
My pick : Fresno Force

You almost had this until a late rally by Cal Lite....which eventually made them face a 0-11 mercy game against Mercado.
DropCurve

by DILLIGAFF » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:31 pm

BB young upset FC thornburg.... great game

and LTG lions over BB stith in ITB.....

some great games
"More cowbell"
DILLIGAFF

by JimJones » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:20 am

Great games all day today!
Storm vs. Direct TV was a great game. Good bats and pitching all the way around. Direct came out on top.
FC Thornburg vs. BB Young game was a lot closer than the score reads. A couple different calls from the umpires and the scores could be reversed
BB Steele vs. LTG - LTG has the pitching to keep them in close game. According to gamechanger, they beat FC Thornburg in Pool play and they beat BB Steele tonight. The 3 innings that I watched were back and forth, great pitching duel by both teams
Cal Breeze was a sleeper, I think. I haven't heard much of them. Got to see them beat Case Batbusters and FC TJ pretty convincingly. They have some big sticks.

Tomorrow will be interesting. Look for Steele and Thornburg to come back with a vengeance.
So Cal Athletics seem to be putting up many runs. It should be interesting to see how they do against quality pitching. Knowing this team, they will be fine!
JimJones

by a.n.t.farm » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:49 am

JimJones wrote:Great games all day today!
Storm vs. Direct TV was a great game. Good bats and pitching all the way around. Direct came out on top.
FC Thornburg vs. BB Young game was a lot closer than the score reads. A couple different calls from the umpires and the scores could be reversed
BB Steele vs. LTG - LTG has the pitching to keep them in close game. According to gamechanger, they beat FC Thornburg in Pool play and they beat BB Steele tonight. The 3 innings that I watched were back and forth, great pitching duel by both teams
Cal Breeze was a sleeper, I think. I haven't heard much of them. Got to see them beat Case Batbusters and FC TJ pretty convincingly. They have some big sticks.

Tomorrow will be interesting. Look for Steele and Thornburg to come back with a vengeance.
So Cal Athletics seem to be putting up many runs. It should be interesting to see how they do against quality pitching. Knowing this team, they will be fine!

# FC Thornburg vs. BB Young game was a lot closer than the score reads # :ugeek: :lol:
Mr. Jones I am not sure what game were you watching
When many work together for a goal... great things may be accomplished!!!
a.n.t.farm

by juandoe » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:47 am

There was alot of great games yesterday. Birmingham Thunderbolts vs. So Cal Athletics was a great ITB game played at a high level .Alot of great plays made yesterday. Girls were going all out to stay alive. Props to the teams that made it till Friday. All very good teams. Alot of good teams eliminated yesterday. OC Batbusters - Steele out sooner than most expected. Choppers Black had a nice run. Beverly Bandits lose in a tight game against OCBB - Steele they are done. The A Bracket has alot of Very good teams in it left. I think the two teams that play for the Ship will come from that A Bracket. But the great games will continue this morning.

At 8am

OCBB - Stith vs. Georgia Impact 01

Georgia Impact keeps on fighting aftera tough loss to OCBB - Young. This team has alot of heart. Let's see how Stith's team bounces back from a tough loss yesterday. Should be a great game.
My Pick: Georgia Impact 01

Birmingham Thunderbolts vs. Firecrackers - Thornburg

Both teams have the talent to win a National Title, but only one can move on. The Bolts team gave the Athletics all they could handle but came away with a tough loss. can they bounce back? This will be a great game.
My pick: Birmingham Thunderbolts

OCBB - Williams vs. OCBB - Bracamonte

Another battle between Batbusters teams. Props to the Batbusters Org. 4 teams still standing out of the last 12. Should be a good matchup.
My Pick: OCBB- Bracamonte
juandoe

by 10GatorCoach » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Want to say congrats to all teams still playing and should be a great final tomorrow no matter which 2 teams get there. I was in Bloomington 2yrs ago with my Indiana Gators 2001 team and in SoCal this year with Beverly Bandits 12u. The level of play and number of very good teams at PGF this year was unbelievable. Wish we could still be playing, but great tournament and hope to be back next year.

My pick to win it all- SoCal A's Mercado

Good luck to all the teams and players next year.

Nick Carver
Beverly Bandits 12u
10GatorCoach

by gm54563 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Mercado is definitely the team to beat! Crackers just went down in a cloud of smoke. Classic example of why you shouldn't be so arrogant! Mercado/ Thornburg final oooops not no more!
gm54563

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:03 pm

10GatorCoach wrote:Want to say congrats to all teams still playing and should be a great final tomorrow no matter which 2 teams get there. I was in Bloomington 2yrs ago with my Indiana Gators 2001 team and in SoCal this year with Beverly Bandits 12u. The level of play and number of very good teams at PGF this year was unbelievable. Wish we could still be playing, but great tournament and hope to be back next year.

My pick to win it all- SoCal A's Mercado

Good luck to all the teams and players next year.

Nick Carver
Beverly Bandits 12u

My DD's team was fortunate enough to play well into Friday and got to play quite a few outside of California teams along the way. We're spoiled in So Cal to play great competition every weekend, but this Nationals proved again that the rest of the country is catching up.

One shout out to Georgia Impact '01 who were great competitors and had very gracious and classy coaches and parents. It was a pleasure to talk to a few of them. Hope to see a bunch of these teams again next year in 14U. Congrats to all the So Cal teams that represented. Look forward to seeing the championship game tomorrow afternoon!
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by impose ur will... » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Hey Juandoe, how'd that Bracamontes pick work out for you?
The elephant in the room this year was a first year 12's team that was the last and best batbuster team standing. ......and no that wasn't a coincidence. They handed Thornburg their #*# Wednesday night, then mercy'd big sister Stith. BTW, whichever FC parent said it was closer than the score showed is a dumb###! C'mon that was a beat down!
The second game was awesome with FC's coming out on top. In this case the score could have been different, but this is a game of inches .......what a game though, congrats to both teams , great showing!
I must say that Genie team is the real deal, but have their work cut out for them in Mercado.
Congrats to the top five teams standing. Great week of softball!
impose ur will...

PreviousNext

Return to CA