Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Norcal 14U Teams!

by Blind Squirrel » Mon May 11, 2009 7:55 am

lv2earat8 wrote:May be so, but at least they will all get D1 full ride scholarships.

I will be happy to give you 10 to 1 odds for any amount you wish that this will not occur. That statement belongs in the HB Pantheon of ignorance. You may want to have a clue about what you're talking about before making such statements. Just goes to show that 10U/12U parents don't enjoy a monopoly in delusional thinking.

BTW, this applies to the #1 14U team in the nation as well.

John
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Iluvblue » Mon May 11, 2009 8:15 am

Blind squirrel,

I took that comment as some pretty good sarcasm.

And is someone deleting posts????? i thought I just read and responded to something and now it is gone?????
Iluvblue

by Blind Squirrel » Mon May 11, 2009 9:22 am

Iluvblue wrote:Blind squirrel,

I took that comment as some pretty good sarcasm.

And is someone deleting posts????? i thought I just read and responded to something and now it is gone?????

You're probably right. I'm not terribly perceptive. And I've seen way too many folks who feel certain that at the very least their 14U kid is destined for a full ride, though most don't openly admit it.

My bad. I stand corrected.

John
10 years from now I'll wish I felt like I do these days.
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by lv2earat8 » Tue May 12, 2009 6:52 am

But he knows people? and get all the good fields.And looking for players.

http://grapettes.com/pages/14U_player.html
God is great,beer is good,people are CRAZY!
lv2earat8

by triplecrown » Tue May 12, 2009 10:21 am

lv2earat8 wrote:But he knows people? and get all the good fields.And looking for players.

http://grapettes.com/pages/14U_player.html

Looking for players, IMAGINE THAT!!! : :shock:
triplecrown

by 04bandit » Mon May 18, 2009 8:58 am

First time... I do believe the so-cal teams are better than nor-cal teams. But i seen some nor-cal teams play well against so-cal. As for individual players, Pual Lees team has a pretty good infield. I seen them play on Sunday in fresno.. they were winning up to the 5th or 6th inn. Til choppers got a great hit to right field to basically win 4 to 3. Looks like grapes have upraded short, second, third, but lost some pitching. This is just my opinion.
04bandit

by triplecrown » Mon May 18, 2009 10:09 am

04bandit wrote:First time... I do believe the so-cal teams are better than nor-cal teams. But i seen some nor-cal teams play well against so-cal. As for individual players, Pual Lees team has a pretty good infield. I seen them play on Sunday in fresno.. they were winning up to the 5th or 6th inn. Til choppers got a great hit to right field to basically win 4 to 3. Looks like grapes have upraded short, second, third, but lost some pitching. This is just my opinion.

upgraded from what, this years team, if your talking about last years team, last years 12U grape team would demolish Paul Lee's 14U team if he still has one.... Shoot his lead off batter this year was a reserve on last years team.
He better hope that his team is never in a tight game and need a call to go his way, because he will not get any help from any blue this side of the Mississippi.
triplecrown

by 04bandit » Mon May 18, 2009 12:18 pm

T.C. you might be right about getting any calls. Pual has brought that to himself, Unfortunately his players might be the ones paying the price.. I wont get into what team might be better. I posted an opinion about nor-cal softball. We have some good teams. I think All American is i bit better than puals team.. You also have some good teams from the Bay area, sac, etc. We! I dont know if you from So-cal. If you are, you have many good teams. Much props.
04bandit

by 16<3sfastpitch4evr » Mon May 18, 2009 4:40 pm

so i'm assuming that Paul Lee is the coach of 14U Grappettes?... my team had a great game against them.....
great hitters are able to hit a great pitch poorly; doesnt that mean a great pitcher is better than a great hitter?! ha!
16<3sfastpitch4evr

by 90066DAD » Wed May 20, 2009 10:47 pm

16<3sfastpitch4evr wrote:well anyone from norcal would obviusly have a lot to say since all evryone talks about is socal this and socal that. nobody talks about norcal! there are so many teams in norcal that dont get recognized for anything just because theyr from somewhere other than socal.

What norcal 14s teams do ppl think are the best? any thoughts anyone?

Well, we're waiting ...
90066DAD

PreviousNext

Return to CA