Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

JYNX & POWER SURGE VIDEO FROM FRESNO FINAL WORDS

by Comets16 » Tue May 05, 2009 10:30 am

From an outsiders view?

Coach of PS stated, Jynx was best team that Power Surge has played this season? Was that a knock on Rebels , CA-Knighten and Firecrackers, or have they not played?
Comets16

by luv2ump » Tue May 05, 2009 10:57 am

The video that I put on youtube was just to show that both of these coaches have respect for one another, the game, their organization and their girls. If you listen to the video closely they have a some history and both of the coaches are showing great sportsmanship. I'm not trying to put any team or organization down. I just really enjoy the competition between these two teams.
luv2ump

by upurbox » Tue May 05, 2009 11:01 am

Comets16 wrote:From an outsiders view?

Coach of PS stated, Jynx was best team that Power Surge has played this season? Was that a knock on Rebels , CA-Knighten and Firecrackers, or have they not played?

Comets16: Wrote

Posts: 61 Re: 12u Top Team Rankings - December 9th 2008 Final Fall Poll
I love it when an outsider comes onto the California board you all stick together...Then tear each other apart in between..

Yes we merged with Frost Falcons..Our best and their best. A beautiful merger, egos, personal agendas set aside for one goal..Think California could ever do that? I think we know the answer don't we..

Beat us and you can have your three years.lol If you beat us, you were suppose to because you are from CA. We win, either way.lol If we win 3 more years, or until we are back at Nationals in 2010, but I guess for most of the 96 teams Nationals is an every other year kind of thing.....

"Comets16" are you trying to stir things up .......again.. :oops:...Where is hotwheels?
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by Cookie » Tue May 05, 2009 11:17 am

Comet 16 is from like from Alabama or Georgia, he has probably worn out his welcome there stirring the pop so no he has migrated west to get the ball rolling here. Go back to the south and eat some boiled peanuts and hog jowls, we don't need any more Sh$t talkers out here
I'm not driving....
Cookie

by bracketologist » Tue May 05, 2009 11:51 am

Here is PowerSurges Record vs. the other top teams

Tournament record vs. Top Teams: (Wins 6-3 ): Firecrackers 96 1-1; CA-K 96 2-1; OCBatBusters 96-M 0-1; CA Rebels 1-0; Jynx 1-0; OC Wildcats-96 0-0, BombSquad 96 1-0

Played/beat both Jynx & CA Rebels in tourney finals!
Played/beat CA-K, BombSquad & CA Thunder in last two tourneys.
All three loses were in Fall - none in Spring!

Regrettably they do not have a true rival! So I am glad Jynx is stepping up to the plate.

Maybe you pointing this out is a good thing?
bracketologist

by hotwheels » Tue May 05, 2009 1:12 pm

upurbox wrote:

Comets16: Wrote

Posts: 61 Re: 12u Top Team Rankings - December 9th 2008 Final Fall Poll
I love it when an outsider comes onto the California board you all stick together...Then tear each other apart in between..

Yes we merged with Frost Falcons..Our best and their best. A beautiful merger, egos, personal agendas set aside for one goal..Think California could ever do that? I think we know the answer don't we..

Beat us and you can have your three years.lol If you beat us, you were suppose to because you are from CA. We win, either way.lol If we win 3 more years, or until we are back at Nationals in 2010, but I guess for most of the 96 teams Nationals is an every other year kind of thing.....

"Comets16" are you trying to stir things up .......again.. :oops:...Where is hotwheels?

That's too good even for one of my idiotic comments but HOLY CRAP!!........Gotta love the confidence though!
hotwheels

by artomatic » Tue May 05, 2009 1:44 pm

I'm pretty sure I met Comet last summer in Alabama at Nationals.
Seemed like a really nice guy that loves softball.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ice_67 » Tue May 05, 2009 2:54 pm

artomatic wrote:I'm pretty sure I met Comet last summer in Alabama at Nationals.

Not sure we can trust that one. You said that about me too. :lol:
"[b] Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"
ice_67

by artomatic » Tue May 05, 2009 3:28 pm

ice_67 wrote:
artomatic wrote:I'm pretty sure I met Comet last summer in Alabama at Nationals.

Not sure we can trust that one. You said that about me too. :lol:

yeah, but this time i'm being sincere... :roll:
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to CA