Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Who are the best 10u teams out there!!!!!!

by chas04 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:30 pm

I was at Firecrackers friendly this weekend as well and had a chance to watch the Quakes and OCBB Garcia game and it was 3 to 0 Quakes, going into the last inning and I believe the Quakes pitcher was throwing a no hitter/perfect game from what the Powersurge coaches were saying. OCBB Garcia never gave up and came back in the bottom of the forth to pull out the win. ( Best game of the whole tournament from what I heard from parents watching the game). Great pitchers dual!

I would rank the top 5 teams this weekend as follows:

Powersurge (Very solid all around team)
OCBB Garcia (Great pitching and solid defense)
Quakes Romero (Very good pitching and good hitters)
OCBB Chavez (Lost to So. Cal 3D) Surprise there!
Pure Fastpitch (Better team than what they showed this weekend)

Powersurge, OCBB Chavez and Quakes Romero all finished 3 and 0 in pool play with Powersuge and OCBB getting the number 1 seeds. Quakes got the number 2 because they were in the same bracket as Powersurge.
chas04

by chas04 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:50 pm

TCS Fall Classic shows Powersurge and Quakes splitting 2 games each beating each other once. Of course Powersurge went on to when that tournament.
chas04

by 562Dad » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:49 am

Was some good softball at the firecrackers tournament.

Power Surge beat OCBB Garcia in a good championship game.

Both Pure and Quakes lost early in bracket play. But they did lose to Power Surge and OCBB Garcia respectively.

Pure didnt help themselves getting a 3 seed in their pool losing to OCBB Garcia and No worries.

The semifinals where Power Surge over TNL and OCBB garcia over OCBB Chavez. TNL beat no worries to get to semifinals. OCBB Chavez beat the Bandits and avenged the pool loss to 3d to face OCBB Garcia.

But overall it was a great weekend of softball.
562Dad

by IEelitesoftball » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:56 am

Great posts by Chas and 562dad. You both summed it up very well for this past weekend. Fyi, Quakes went 4-1 this weekend, only loss was a 4-3 loss. Bridgette, thank you for your very entertaining posts, it provided me a few laughs I haven't had since rec ball. Thank you as well Spazzdad for your feedback, I believe I have an idea I know who you are - But what do I know??? lol....:D . It's time to go back to the real world and let our 8 (05's), 9 (04's), 10 (03's), and 11 (02's) year old daughters play ball and showcase thier skills on the field without the parent drama behind the scenes.

Have a great season everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IEelitesoftball

by softballdad28 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:45 am

Another great weekend of softball. There were a lot of great games and Power Surge won another tournament showing they are the best team out there right now. OC BB had some great games in making it to the championship congrats to them.

My top 5 10u teams.

Power Surge- Winner of every tourney so far.

OcBB Garcia- Great showing this weekend. Pitching is really good!!!

IE Hotshots-might have taken the weekend off or at a different friendly. Solid team.

Pure fastpitch- Had a rough weekend, but are still a top 5 team.

Oc BB Chavez- rounding out the top 5

Teams knocking on the door- PYL Fusion, No Worries, TNL White, Bandits.

Sorry Quakes Romero, You guys are a good team but I just feel if the teams I have in the top 5 had 4 02's on there team they would dominate the rest of the division.
softballdad28

by joaquinjunior » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:51 pm

EliteSoftball, Theyre not gonna tell you, who there DD palys for... lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
joaquinjunior
Premium Member
Premium Member

by justgotahitme0 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:37 pm

My top five team Like it or Not
POWERSURGE
IE HOTSHOTS
QUAKES ROMERO
Oc BATBUSTERS GARICA
PURE FASTPICTH

I been to a few tournaments and a lot I seen are close games yeah your going to have haters but what I don't under stand why not say where your from
I know power surge and quakes are about tie
Ie hot shots beat quakes
bat buster picher is strong but bats needs help inproving but will put up a good game
Pure fastpicth will put on a good game picther need inproving but their bats are on point

Proudly IE hotshots :D
justgotahitme0

by ONE FOR THE ROAD » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:22 pm

I.E. HOTSHOTS HAVE NO HOLES ?
ONE FOR THE ROAD

by Firecrackers-Oakes » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:30 pm

justgotahitme0 wrote:My top five team Like it or Not
POWERSURGE
IE HOTSHOTS
QUAKES ROMERO
Oc BATBUSTERS GARICA
PURE FASTPICTH

I been to a few tournaments and a lot I seen are close games yeah your going to have haters but what I don't under stand why not say where your from
I know power surge and quakes are about tie
Ie hot shots beat quakes
bat buster picher is strong but bats needs help inproving but will put up a good game
Pure fastpicth will put on a good game picther need inproving but their bats are on point

Proudly IE hotshots :D

That post isn't from a parent of IE Hotshots 03. We would never talk bad about another team we have respect for all the teams out there. We know that our parents didn't write this so we don't know who would put IE Hotshots? It seems like someone is using us to start drama on this post. Its a shame that they would use our name like that. Anyone who knows us knows we would never talk bad about another team and we don't teach that to our girls. So please don't associate that post with us. Thank you I.E. Hotshots 03.
Firecrackers-Oakes
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ocarterok » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:46 pm

The IE Hotshot's are a very well coached team and have some wonderful
families and kids involved in the organization. I'm not a parent from that team, in fact
my husband is over another organization. From what I can tell they are one of the few true 03 teams out there.

I've was taught not to look for flaws in others, Just fix my own. (that will keep me busy forever :D )
ocarterok
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA