Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Who are the best 10u teams out there!!!!!!

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:16 pm

allfor7 wrote:I agree any given Sunday this is 10U...

Question for all the Heybucket Peeps???? What do you think about these teams that refuse to play teams at friendlies.

I find it hilarious how they all want to state how AWESOME they are after coming in 1st/2nd in a tourney but then turn around and request not to play the teams they barely beat or didnt even get to play for that matter. If you state your a top team or your the best team out there bring it on. Play the best teams over and over again cuz right now it looks like you might be scared to ruin your one weekend reputation. You gotta play the best to become the best.

Looks like Fresno is the next big Tourney....hopefully all those teams make the drive including So Cal A's Rojas. Looks like BB Garcia doesnt want to play strong teams unless they are forced too. It was a long day for FC team, may be a different outcome on a different day. I wonder what Stith thinks about his Org's top team not willing to lay it out on the table and just play....no matter who they may be.

I'm sure Mike Stith is just worried sick over one of his 10U teams! :lol:
Welcome to Heybucket.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by JustHerDad » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Great time in the sin city for 10U softball last weekend. I agree with the tough road the Firecrackers had compared to the Bat Busters. If those two team have traded places at the beginning, it is hard to believe the BB would have beat Power Surge twice. That was quite an accomplishment by the FC. That team is for real.

I have seen a bit of the BB this year and I did not see their fireballer over the weekend. The fact they took the trophy without their best pitcher is impressive. Anyone know what that is about?

What is all this So Cal A's team talk? Are there other 10U teams out there playing 12U that we have not seen? That will change things once they start playing in 10U for sure..
JustHerDad

by Eazyrider » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:42 pm

OCBB garcia's #1 pitcher went to that new so cal A's team, Rojas/Natividad. Kid can pitch some heat! We played against her quite a few times, she's hard to hit. Asked about her when we didn't see her pitching for them in Vegas and was told by a parent that her and a couple others left to play for that A's team. Looking to see them soon
Eazyrider

by JimJones » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:00 am

Oh how we miss 10U. Parents the good news is by 1st year 14s most of this stuff goes away!
JimJones

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:56 am

Right with you on that. Where's the new Ray-Ray, the 10U pitcher who threw 16 strikeouts a game. Miss the drama of 10U HB posts!!
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by hornet62 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:15 am

If the consensus is that PowerSurge 03 team is the best team in So Cal, then the CA Breeze 03 team out of Nor Cal must be pretty good as they just beat PowerSurge in Fresno Classic. Breeze also took tournament going 7-0 for weekend. Breeze currently 34-0-1 in Spring.
hornet62

by softballdad28 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:33 pm

I dont know if Power Surge was the best team from So Cal, the firecrackers-grisley beat them twice in vegas and the new So Cal Athletics team is pretty good too. Firecrackers and So Cal athletics tied 2-2 in a friendly game yesterday. Both teams are very good. Cant count out BB Garcia too. Cant wait for the Mothers Day Classic its going to be great. Congrats to Cal Breeze on there victory.
softballdad28

by TeamMadi13 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:55 pm

I seen some really good players in Fresno Force tourney. This tournament went to the team that was most effective and took advantage of opportunities. Timely hitting, clutch pitching, & some fielding. My hats off to the winner, I will not say it was the best team won this tourny, but congratulations to CA Breeze and see you in a few weeks.
To answer the question
Garcia 03
Firecracker
CA Breeze
Power Surge
So Cal A’s
TeamMadi13

by TeamMadi13 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:57 pm

I seen some really good players in Fresno Force tourney. This tournament went to the team that was most effective and took advantage of opportunities. Timely hitting, clutch pitching, & some fielding. My hats off to the winner, I will not say it was the best team won, but congratulations to CA Breeze and see you in a few weeks.
To answer the question
Garcia 03
Firecracker
CA Breeze
Power Surge
So Cal A’s
TeamMadi13

by SammySosa21 » Mon May 12, 2014 1:12 pm

I saw some great games this weekend. The race to the top is starting to tighten up. All the teams mentioned did fairly well, including the up and coming So Cal A's Sanchez. Where was BB-Garcia? Why weren't they in this tournament?

The biggest surprise was So Cal A's Rojas. They were touted as the team to beat after moving from 12's to 10's. I mean, this team was supposedly hand picked with the best pitching duo but can't make it to the finals of their own tournament. On top of that, I heard they're still recruiting players for State. Why on earth would you be recruiting other players if this team was hand selected? What does that say about the girls on the current roster? It seems wins are more important than developing players. Here's a guy too, claiming he's won a national title when in fact, Corral was the head guy.

My top 5:
1. Firecracker - Grisley (Runner-up St Paddy's) / Beat Rojas and CalBreeze to win MDC)
2. CalBreeze - Won Fresno / losing in finals of MDC
3. PowerSurge - Good showing in MDC (Beat Rojas)
4. BB -Garcia - They drop for losing to KG in Fresno and not playing in MDC
5. SoCal A's Rojos - Making it to Semi's of MDC (not as good as people thought)

Watch out for 3D, So Cal A's Sanchez, BB - Nelson
SammySosa21

PreviousNext

Return to CA