Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Who are the best 10u teams out there!!!!!!

by pinoypride1977 » Mon May 26, 2014 9:48 am

P-townPOP wrote:well I guess we know who the best team is now. SoCal A's!!!

when u win 1 tournament (congratulations u are the so cal champs) its ok to be proud as a parent but to be called the best team now is pretty bold. looking at the scores you beat firecrackers by 1 and lost in the championship game to play the if game (didn't even go undefeated). that tells me the competition is pretty close. now if you blew everyone out the water or consistently play in the championships of tournaments I would have no problem crowning you the best. you're definitely in the conversation but there's also a nor cal team that should be in the conversation (winning fresno and placing second in MDC) with you, firecrackers, 3D, powersurge and Batbusters (Garcia)
pinoypride1977

by Dodgerqt » Mon May 26, 2014 10:41 am

I would have to say all the teams are pretty close in talent and any of these five teams can beat each other. Power surge, So Cal A's Rojas, Firecrackers Grisley, 3D, BB Garcia. I think the MDC Classic was the real state tournament with all the teams including up north. We played with dream seam balls and was just a true travel ball tournament. ASA needs to change their ways, now I see why everyone goes to PGF.
Dodgerqt

by smashed » Mon May 26, 2014 11:06 pm

All three batbuster teams were disappointing this weekend.. Don't count out so cal Sanchez from what ive seen. Also it looks like Pure Fastpitch has put there selves in the conversation lately.. They were the only team to play 5 games on Saturday and beat so cal Sanchez in ITB then in their 5th game of day lost to FC Grisley in a come from behind in the 7th inning. Also shut out 3d at the MDC. Maybe the dark horse in the race as they qualified for nationals this weekend..
smashed

by softballdad28 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 am

I think they went 3-2, they gave spots for nationals to the top 6 teams.
softballdad28

by smashed » Tue May 27, 2014 7:34 am

So Cal Sanchez lost their 1st game and went 1-2.. Pure Fastpitch won there 1st game and went 3-2, all games played Saturday to earn their berth to Nationals.
smashed

by softballdad28 » Tue May 27, 2014 7:41 am

This is a very competitive division this year. These teams can beat each other on any given day. The sad thing is I don't think we will get all the teams together again in the 10 u division with a few going to Nationals and a few going to Triple Crown. Here is my list.

So Cal A's Rojas( winner of State)
Firecrackers Grisley( winner of MDC, runner up St paddys
Power Surge(runner up state)
So Cal 3D ( made a good run at State 3rd place, playing much better of late
BB Garcia( lost a tough one to Power Surge at state, winner St Paddys)

Good Luck to All in there end of the year tournaments.
softballdad28

by Luvthegame03 » Tue May 27, 2014 1:04 pm

By far this is the best 10u season...

On any given day any one can come out and smash! So excited to see all these young ladies in 12u!!
Some teams just fell flat, we ALL have those days.

Everyone is going to say there team is the best... lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Luvthegame03

by prodigy » Tue May 27, 2014 1:40 pm

On behalf of Power Surge 03 Bachtell I would like to thank all the teams and thier coaching staffs that we had the privledge of playing this past weekend at states. It was a fun filled weekend with competitive softball and to see all these 10u softballers out there giving it there all for the game they love provided an awesome atmosphere!!!!! Hope to see you all in Tennessee!!!! Thanks Again. PS 03 Bachtell
prodigy
Premium Member
Premium Member

by joaquinjunior » Tue May 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Great Job Coach Jeremy Bachtell, to you and your coaching staff, and specially those Young ladies. Congratulations. God bless you guys.
joaquinjunior
Premium Member
Premium Member

by JustHerDad » Wed May 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Back from another amazing 10U tournament. This time it was the State Championship. Although I did not see the two final games, I did watch A LOT of games over the two days. Not too happy they chose to play the tournament in two days rather than three, but that is the way they played it.

The team is the So Cal A’s - Natividad/Rojas. There is no questioning it. They played better than everyone else because they have the best team. Like it or not. They have incredible pitching and they can all hit. I did not see an easy out in their lineup. They rolled my DD’s team and I thought we played well! Of the other three teams that played on Sunday, they sent all of them to the loser’s bracket. Yes, all three of them.

Power Surge and Firecrackers played well and won when they played a team not called the So Cal A’s Natividad/Rojas or each other. Those two teams can play as well. Each with solid defense and hitters. I understand that PS did squeek one from the A's in ITB in the first championship to force the "If" game. The So Cal 3D team continues to improve and they now beat teams they used to lose to. It is fun to watch them get better and better.

The (not so) shocking results came from the OC Batbuster teams. They sent three teams to the tournament and they were a combined 2-6! All three teams bounced out on the first day. The Garcia team had the easiest road to the finals and still could not make it. That team is getting bad as fast as the So Cal 3D team is getting good. Not sure how anyone, except the parents on those teams, can talk about any of the BB teams when speaking of the best out there. I know the Flores team is a 04 team so they clearly get a pass. It is painfully obvious that Garcia and Nelson are both ships taking on massive amounts of water. Each team winning only a singl
:lol: game.

Not sure how someone can look at final scores and make rational deductions. The score is only an indicator, it rarely tells the entire story. If you were not there to see the games, you have little idea of what happened. Do you hear me Nor Cal Homer?

Glad SammySosa21 has stopped crying. Dude, really?
JustHerDad

PreviousNext

Return to CA