Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Who are the best 10u teams out there!!!!!!

by SoftballCheese2 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:54 am

DreDay1980 wrote:Who has the best team out?10U "03"

I think that question will be answered in Vegas next weekend!!!
SoftballCheese2

by Hitmeabomb » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:14 pm

After watching the Vegas tournament I would have to say BB Garcia and Firecrackers Grisley are the teams to beat. BB Garcia played a tough schedule and didn't lose and Firecrackers Grisley was in the toughest pool play bracket and was 6-0 before losing to BB Garcia in the Championship Game. Here is Top 5 ranking:

1. BB Garcia
2. Firecrackers Grisley
3. Power Surge
4. BB Nelson
5. So. Cal 3D
Hitmeabomb
Premium Member
Premium Member

by pinoypride1977 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:34 pm

looks like Garcia dominated again in winning another tournament congratulations on being the best 10u team standing looking at scores from vegas they only had 1 close game all weekend
pinoypride1977

by Dodgerqt » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:26 pm

I want to say congrats to the BB Garcia team on a great job this weekend.What a great weekend of softball. Great job by Firecrackers-Grisley to make it to the ship. They played in the toughest bracket and just came up a little short had to play 4 straight games, think they ran out of gas. Beat a tough power surge team twice. Congrats to So cal 3d on their Consolation championship. Great Job. Power surge played awesome as usual just came up short against the firecrackers in the semis.

My top 5

BB Garcia
Firecrackers -Grisley
Power Surge
So Cal 3D
BB Nelsen
Dodgerqt

by Luvthegame03 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:43 am

By far top 3 teams are BB Garcia, Firecrackers Grisley and Power Surge.
But I think it sums down too , who had the toughest bracket play all around. And to me it was Firecracker Grisley. Those 2 extra games they had to play make a big difference come paried to BB Garcias 5. But hey, i guess thats softball! My hats off to both teams! Those girls played hard.. :P
Luvthegame03

by Papageorgio » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:30 am

Personally, I don't know what all the hub bub is about 10u. There are no college coaches looking at 10 and 11 year old's and most of these girls won't remember these tournaments as they grow as softball players but I guess it is good talking points for the parents.

Here's my 2 cents, for what it's worth. In the fall, Power Surge was the most dominant team, winning three tournaments, crushing BB/Mizuno Garcia in the last one. I'm guessing that's why they moved up to 12's, to play against better competition. The adjustment from 12's back to 10's may have been the reason why they struggled against Firecracker-Griesley but I still think they're the team to beat. They have bats from top to bottom and have three solid pitchers, which helps during the grueling tournament play. If they're not in the finals of their next tournament, I'd be surprised.

The team I would really watch out for is So Cal Athletics Natividad/Rojas 03. They may jump from 12's to 10's at anytime and challenge for any tournament they enter. But until then, I think it's Power Surge and then the rest of the field. But not too far behind.

Congrats to all the teams this past weekend. There was some great softball played.
Papageorgio

by SoftballCheese2 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:53 am

Papageorgio wrote:Personally, I don't know what all the hub bub is about 10u. There are no college coaches looking at 10 and 11 year old's and most of these girls won't remember these tournaments as they grow as softball players but I guess it is good talking points for the parents.

Here's my 2 cents, for what it's worth. In the fall, Power Surge was the most dominant team, winning three tournaments, crushing BB/Mizuno Garcia in the last one. I'm guessing that's why they moved up to 12's, to play against better competition. The adjustment from 12's back to 10's may have been the reason why they struggled against Firecracker-Griesley but I still think they're the team to beat. They have bats from top to bottom and have three solid pitchers, which helps during the grueling tournament play. If they're not in the finals of their next tournament, I'd be surprised.

The team I would really watch out for is So Cal Athletics

Natividad/Rojas 03. They may jump from 12's to 10's at anytime and challenge for any tournament they enter. But until then, I think it's Power Surge and then the rest of the field. But not too far behind.

Congrats to all the teams this past weekend. There was some great softball played.

You could say the same about firecrackers Grisley deep pitching staff and the top 9 can all hit the ball well. They have three very good pitchers as well. Two different pitchers from firecrackers beat power surge this weekend. I think there are a few teams that are going to battle the rest of the way, firecrackers, bb Garcia so cal as Rojas power surge, and so cal 3d watch out for that team. All those teams are very talented.
SoftballCheese2

by Eazyrider » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:03 pm

There was a whole lot of talent to watch in 10u last weekend in Vegas. Gotta admit I was surprised that Power Surge didn't take the whole thing, no disrespect to BB Garcia, that team is legit too. Teams made names for themselves showing they were a force to be reckoned with ie BB Garcia, Power surge, Grisley and even So cal 3D. Another thing about Vegas is that true colors show in a tournament like that... So cal A's Sanchez should've saved their $$ , won't total of ONE game all weekend... To be expected with a "glorified rec ball team". I wish So Cal A's Rojas would have made the trek out to Vegas, hearing that that team was hand picked , strong pitchers and infield... Big bats. I wanna see them against power surge , bet it would be damn good game. Been playing 12's only is what I was told by a parent from the Sanchez team. How much you wanna bet so cal A's are gonna get rid of the Sanchez team and focus on Rojas' team?
Eazyrider

by Lovethedirt » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:16 pm

I agree. Garcia , fc grisly, Powersurge looked great. I noticed Purefastpitch really playing well as well. Best hitting team of tourney from what I saw. Pretty poor showing vs ps but guess its 10u softball. Lol Saturday scores were impressive and beat bb Nelson. (Heard all 3 times they played so far ??) On any given day I'd say it's all about bb Garcia, ps, fc Gris and pure
Lovethedirt

by allfor7 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:40 pm

I agree any given Sunday this is 10U...
Last edited by allfor7 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allfor7

PreviousNext

Return to CA