Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

My after Fresno Classic view on the So Ca teams in 12u -

by Popsof4 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:58 pm

ARCHRIVAL wrote:BUT THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT. THERE ARE MANY, MANY VERY GOOD TEAMS THAT CAN KICK BUTT ON ANY GIVEN DAY. :idea:

Come on Brackie give him up...You run this site let us know who this guy is :o
Popsof4

by ARCHRIVAL » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:03 pm

LOL, it seems to me that everyone is defending BRACKY, wow you really want to move up on the RANKINGS that bad, and here I thought you needed to play. BRACKY can we move up on the rankings if I ask you to spell my name right. SPAZSDAD gets the award for KISS ASS of the YEAR. Give him up. #1 rule, you never RAT on anybody. POPSOF4 Just show up on the field and take care of BUSINESS. Isn't this fun.
ARCHRIVAL

by rediman » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:10 pm

ARCHRIVAL wrote:LOL, it seems to me that everyone is defending BRACKY, wow you really want to move up on the RANKINGS that bad, and here I thought you needed to play. BRACKY can we move up on the rankings if I ask you to spell my name right. SPAZSDAD gets the award for KISS ASS of the YEAR. Give him up. #1 rule, you never RAT on anybody. POPSOF4 Just show up on the field and take care of BUSINESS. Isn't this fun.

Boy, somebody has got their undies in a bunch ! Do you actually play, or are you living thru your kid? Kick back and have a shot of old No. 7, it'll do you good.
rediman

by gonefishing » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:33 pm

AFTER FRESNO CLASSIC VIEW... I learned that ARCHRIVAL IS CALLING OUT SPAZSDAD to play a game. Not his daughter LOL.

I was really surprised on how many bats were taken away... Those Stealth bats ( purple )really suck. I had to pick one up. I hope it is stilll under warranty.

The tournament was very exciting,but just balance the groups and bracket. The food, don't get me started on the that.

Congrats to JYNX & POWERSURGE. See you guys in HEMET!
gonefishing

by hotwheels » Fri May 01, 2009 6:21 am

gonefishing wrote:AFTER FRESNO CLASSIC VIEW... I learned that ARCHRIVAL IS CALLING OUT SPAZSDAD to play a game. Not his daughter LOL.

I was really surprised on how many bats were taken away... Those Stealth bats ( purple )really suck. I had to pick one up. I hope it is stilll under warranty.

The tournament was very exciting,but just balance the groups and bracket. The food, don't get me started on the that.

Congrats to JYNX & POWERSURGE. See you guys in HEMET!

Please don't try and turn this post back to Softball....Thank you!
hotwheels

by Popsof4 » Fri May 01, 2009 8:15 am

ARCHRIVAL wrote:LOL, it seems to me that everyone is defending BRACKY, wow you really want to move up on the RANKINGS that bad, and here I thought you needed to play. BRACKY can we move up on the rankings if I ask you to spell my name right. SPAZSDAD gets the award for KISS ASS of the YEAR. Give him up. #1 rule, you never RAT on anybody. POPSOF4 Just show up on the field and take care of BUSINESS. Isn't this fun.

This family takes care of business trust that. No one is defending Bracky but you gotta appreciate the time put into his work. And for those who know me it's never about rankings it's about how my kids do.
Popsof4

by KekambuS » Fri May 01, 2009 3:00 pm

bracketologist
Did that lost against Corona Angels hurt us in your eyes? Because we were playing great ball until that game.

Outlaws
KekambuS

by bracketologist » Fri May 01, 2009 5:00 pm

KekambuS wrote:bracketologist
Did that lost against Corona Angels hurt us in your eyes? Because we were playing great ball until that game.

Outlaws

No the final score does not impact your ranking. In 12u once the girl’s confidence threshold is crushed in an elimination game… the game is over. For some teams the threshold is being down 3 runs or simply not scoring in three consecutive innings. You ran into a hungry rested team and the result was about what I expected after the great game with the Athletics.

If you look at all of the games in the next (3rd) round there was not one really good game.

6-0
6-0
8-1
7-1
7-0
7-3
4-2
bracketologist

by KekambuS » Sat May 02, 2009 11:17 am

Thanks for your input. Hopefully we can make some noise in Hemet. AA's always giving are girls a tough game. Last time we meet same thing happen but they won 3-2.
Outlaws
KekambuS

by Madmun » Sat May 02, 2009 5:25 pm

NEXT TIME YOU POST ANOTHER TEAMS NAME LEARN HOW TO SPELL IT. HAVE SOME RESPECT. WHO MADE YOU THE KING OR QUEEN OF ASSUMING WHAT TEAMS ARE GOOD AT WHAT. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR TEAM SHOW UP AND PLAY .YOU THINK YOU KNOW THESE TEAMS VERY WELL BUT YET YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM.

relax!! its just a poll that has been updated many times over the year with votes and input from people on Heybucket. Again its just a poll and listed in good nature and fun. Just like college football it doesnt mean anything other then the collective Heybucket opinion. What counts is state and nationals.

Lighten up and just have fun with it. Geeze!!
Madmun

PreviousNext

Return to CA