Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

My after Fresno Classic view on the So Ca teams in 12u -

by ARCHRIVAL » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:47 pm

BUT THAT IS BESIDE THE POINT. THERE ARE MANY, MANY VERY GOOD TEAMS THAT CAN KICK BUTT ON ANY GIVEN DAY. :idea:
ARCHRIVAL

by hotwheels » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 pm

ARCHRIVAL wrote:[color=#FF0000]JYNX, YOU DING DONGS. :o [/color]

Ok I found it, thanks! Once in his post he spelled it Jnyx instead of Jynx but he spelled it right all the other times.....Let's cut him some slack!
hotwheels

by Luv_SC » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:57 pm

haha you guys are a riot, is Lockman spelled wrong. Brackey, keep it up, your doing a fine job. What else would I have to stress about if this list didnt exist. I wouldnt have to worry about my DD team staying stable and not dropping, how fun would that be? Also it makes good arguments between me and the hubby, just the fact I care about where we are ranked. Can you do a poll for 10u there are alot less teams. I actually thought you had a great ranking and very good conclusions. You were right on board with what I was thinking.
Luv_SC

by str8up » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm

hotwheels wrote:

Ok I found it, thanks! Once in his post he spelled it Jnyx instead of Jynx but he spelled it right all the other times.....Let's cut him some slack!

Bracky, you can spell Jynx anyway you like, just keep up the good info...
coach Jesse :ugeek:
Team Work
Multiplies Your Talent
str8up

by upurbox » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:24 pm

fungodude wrote:

Oh, I see. He spelled it Jnyx earlier when he was giving them props for fighting through the bracket of death.

Archrival...you just posted you would play Jynx, P.surge, C.Angels etc. any time on the other board but here you are worried on how the name is mispelled. Are you a CTS coach/parent?
Last edited by upurbox on Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by SkidMarks » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 pm

This capital offense is punishable by death. Bracketoligist will be Drawn and Quartered at dawn.

SM
SkidMarks

by upurbox » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 pm

SkidMarks wrote:This capital offense is punishable by death. Bracketoligist will be Drawn and Quartered at dawn.

SM

I believe "Archrival" has already been punished. ;)
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by smash » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Why soooo angry? My DD team is not in the top 20 either, but who cares. I think the bracketologist did a pretty accurate job.
smash

by d-fense » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:21 pm

So, inquiring minds want to know -- did the CTS pitcher join Power Surge? If so, they will dominate...like they aren't already!
d-fense

by GSB » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:02 pm

bracketologist,

Thanks for all your hard work putting everything together. I cant believe anyone could get upset. Come on, this is all fun and games. LOL I guess bracketologist has his rival. LOL
To each their own.
GSB

PreviousNext

Return to CA