Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Fresno best games this weekend???????????????????

by Cookie » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:21 pm

wadeintothem wrote:
luv2catch4 wrote:14U Championship - TNL over Firecrackers....great game won in ITB 2-1. Rematch of Surf City tourney where game ended in a tie due to lights going off. Congrats TNL.

hey I didnt see you there if this is who I think it is! I definately would have said hi.

The TNL game was a very good game. TNL vs AASA was great too. Jerry is a hoot :D

Jerry is an idiot, bitches all the time, cries about runners leaving early and he is never right, complains about pitch locations from the side. Shut up Jerry and let the girls play and quit coaching every pitch it is annoying.
I'm not driving....
Cookie

by wadeintothem » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Cookie wrote:
wadeintothem wrote:
luv2catch4 wrote:14U Championship - TNL over Firecrackers....great game won in ITB 2-1. Rematch of Surf City tourney where game ended in a tie due to lights going off. Congrats TNL.

hey I didnt see you there if this is who I think it is! I definately would have said hi.

The TNL game was a very good game. TNL vs AASA was great too. Jerry is a hoot :D

Jerry is an idiot, bitches all the time, cries about runners leaving early and he is never right, complains about pitch locations from the side. Shut up Jerry and let the girls play and quit coaching every pitch it is annoying.

I dunno man, hes kind of like some other coaches I know.. and he just doesnt get to me. He does get to some. But there are plenty of coaches that get to a lot of umps that just dont get to me. He doesnt complain about every pitch.. if its an 0-2 marginal that he craps his pants on because his batter doesnt swing and you call it a ball he will tell ya "great call blue, that is a great call"

How can you not find that hillarious?
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by anonlooker » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:37 pm

wadeintothem wrote:

I dunno man, hes kind of like some other coaches I know.. and he just doesnt get to me. He does get to some. But there are plenty of coaches that get to a lot of umps that just dont get to me. He doesnt complain about every pitch.. if its an 0-2 marginal that he craps his pants on because his batter doesnt swing and you call it a ball he will tell ya "great call blue, that is a great call"

ummm... because it's partisan? :?

so the way to get favorable calls from you is to tell you the bad ones are good?
flattery. who'd a thunk?!
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by wadeintothem » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:39 pm

anonlooker wrote:
wadeintothem wrote:

ummm... because it's partisan? :?

so the way to get favorable calls from you is to tell you the bad ones are good?
flattery. who'd a thunk?!

Ha, I aint that smart. I call it as I sees it. I only got like a 1/2 second to figure out my call. If I try and figure out whos at bat and whos here are or there, hell I probably end up so confused I'd forget to call it.
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by wadeintothem » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:41 pm

besides in TNL vs Crackers champ game.. as art can attest.. it was Jerry's runner that left early.. and I called it..

Flattery indeed...

and he cried like a mofo..

but i still think hes a riot!
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by triplecrown » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Whats worse getting tossed out of tourney AFTER a call that went YOUR way, or laughing at/mocking a player on another team in your OWN organization?
triplecrown

by wadeintothem » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:48 pm

Depends on who ya are that got tossed I suppose... and what team and org we are discussing.

Very interesting ...
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by upurbox » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:10 pm

1. Rebels had a great comeback against O.C. Wildcats 96.
2. Caught the last inning of the C. Angels vs Jynx game, that was intense.
3. I finally got to see that Boom Box / ice chest the Grapettes lug around.....kool 8-)
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by 16<3sfastpitch4evr » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Iluvblue wrote:the final run being a stolen base [home of course].

WOW, that kid must be faster than Carl lewis to steal home in fstpitch :lol:

well yes she is but only probably the 4th or 5th fastest on that team. a couple of those leftys can run lyk lightening.
great hitters are able to hit a great pitch poorly; doesnt that mean a great pitcher is better than a great hitter?! ha!
16<3sfastpitch4evr

by rbi » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:17 pm

wadeintothem wrote:besides in TNL vs Crackers champ game.. as art can attest.. it was Jerry's runner that left early.. and I called it..

Flattery indeed...

and he cried like a mofo..

but i still think hes a riot!

Dont know Jerry at all, but when we played them he had a controversial call that after UIC came over and made a ruling, and IMO probably not the right calll, he was not happy but didnt make a big deal out of it and the game went on. As well as in last inning time was seriously running out and he was home team up by 2 with 2 outs and full count on his hitter. He called time and I was like oh here we go hes gonna milk it and games gonna be over, but he DIDN'T, he made it real quick in his conversation with hitter and she was out on next pitch. Long story short as I looked at Wade he motioned to play another inning, and said we had 12 seconds left. Jerry could have VERY easily milked that time out longer and not given us another at bat. I know TONS of coachs who would have milked that timeout until blue said lets go, but he didnt and I give him credit for that.
rbi
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA