Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Fresno best games this weekend???????????????????

by KekambuS » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Let me here it. What were the best games played this weekend????????????????????????
KekambuS

by KekambuS » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:50 pm

1. Bomb Squad 3 vs CA Rebels 2 ( great game to watch )
2. Outlaws 3 vs AA's 2 ( International tie breaker )
KekambuS

by 16<3sfastpitch4evr » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:24 pm

14u Cordova Fury vs Desert Blaze
the game was 0-0 for 3 innings, then started off with a rally from the fury, who held the lead for an inning, before the blaze took the lead. finally in the bottom of the last inning, the Fury rallied, scoring 4 to win, the final run being a stolen base [home of course]. great hitting displays from both teams, slappers, bunts, and slams way past the outfield, even off of spin-ball pitching.
great hitters are able to hit a great pitch poorly; doesnt that mean a great pitcher is better than a great hitter?! ha!
16<3sfastpitch4evr

by Iluvblue » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:05 pm

the final run being a stolen base [home of course].

WOW, that kid must be faster than Carl lewis to steal home in fstpitch :lol:
Iluvblue

by Bucketcrusher61 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:19 pm

I know this not one game but many good games,12u Gold bracket play for Sunday, Mind you this is not a shot at Power Surge (a great team) Just an observation on how important it is where you land in the brackets (mind you both these teams finish 1st in there pools). Asking anybody out there can a 12u team out there roll through four of the top say 5 teams out there to win a Championship? And that was pool play setting things up , it could get real interesting when pool play does not count and the luck of the draw is your only option. Good luck to all your gunna need it!
Last edited by Bucketcrusher61 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bucketcrusher61

by rediman » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:00 pm

Bucketcrusher61 wrote:I know this not one game but many good games,12u Gold bracket play for Sunday, Mind you this is not a shot at Power Surge (a great team) Just an observation on how important it is where you land in the brackets (mind you both these teams finish 1st in there pools). Power Surge (1st game) Wildcats-97 (2nd game) Raiders (3rd game)Corona Angels-L (4TH game) Championship vs. Jynx. After all is said and done, looking back the Jynx team had on Sunday (1st game) Cal. Reb's (2nd game) Corona Angels -K (3rd game) Cal Thunder who knocked out OC Batbusters (M) (4th game) the Championship with Power Surge. I don't care who you are thats a long tough road to travel, if I'm not mistaken all the teams Jynx played, according to Mr.Bracketologist are rate top 10 or better. Asking anybody out there can a 12u team out there roll through four of the top say 5 teams out there to win a Championship? And that was pool play setting things up , it could get real interesting when pool play does not count and the luck of the draw is your only option. Good luck to all your gunna need it!

Power Surge had to beat Cal Thunder & Corona Angels -K to earn it's bracket position, nothing was given to them and they earned everything they got. Luck had nothing to do with it.
rediman

by Bucketcrusher61 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:42 pm

rediman wrote:
Bucketcrusher61 wrote:I know this not one game but many good games,12u Gold bracket play for Sunday, Mind you this is not a shot at Power Surge (a great team) Just an observation on how important it is where you land in the brackets (mind you both these teams finish 1st in there pools). Asking anybody out there can a 12u team out there roll through four of the top say 5 teams out there to win a Championship? And that was pool play setting things up , it could get real interesting when pool play does not count and the luck of the draw is your only option. Good luck to all your gunna need it!

Power Surge had to beat Cal Thunder & Corona Angels -K to earn it's bracket position, nothing was given to them and they earned everything they got. Luck had nothing to do with it.

Thus protest to loudly I think, again as I said before Power Surge is a good team, they played well and got to the ship, great job. Kick back Jack,the luck part refers to States and Nationals.
Last edited by Bucketcrusher61 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bucketcrusher61

by luv2catch4 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:54 pm

14U Championship - TNL over Firecrackers....great game won in ITB 2-1. Rematch of Surf City tourney where game ended in a tie due to lights going off. Congrats TNL.
luv2catch4

by Popsof4 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 pm

Bucketcrusher61 wrote:I know this not one game but many good games,12u Gold bracket play for Sunday, Mind you this is not a shot at Power Surge (a great team) Just an observation on how important it is where you land in the brackets (mind you both these teams finish 1st in there pools). Power Surge (1st game) Wildcats-97 (2nd game) Raiders (3rd game)Corona Angels-L (4TH game) Championship vs. Jynx. After all is said and done, looking back the Jynx team had on Sunday (1st game) Cal. Reb's (2nd game) Corona Angels -K (3rd game) Cal Thunder who knocked out OC Batbusters (M) (4th game) the Championship with Power Surge. I don't care who you are thats a long tough road to travel, if I'm not mistaken all the teams Jynx played, according to Mr.Bracketologist are rate top 10 or better. Asking anybody out there can a 12u team out there roll through four of the top say 5 teams out there to win a Championship? And that was pool play setting things up , it could get real interesting when pool play does not count and the luck of the draw is your only option. Good luck to all your gunna need it!

If that was the case then the score shoulda been a little closer in the ship game wouldn't you think? Bottom line - Power Surge is a good team...heads and shoulders above the rest of the 12u teams. Jynx played a good tourney, but are still nothing close to PS and no my kid plays on neither team. JMO.
Popsof4

by wadeintothem » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 pm

luv2catch4 wrote:14U Championship - TNL over Firecrackers....great game won in ITB 2-1. Rematch of Surf City tourney where game ended in a tie due to lights going off. Congrats TNL.

hey I didnt see you there if this is who I think it is! I definately would have said hi.

The TNL game was a very good game. TNL vs AASA was great too. Jerry is a hoot :D
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

Next

Return to CA