Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Hey Bucket Party at the Force Classic

by Killer Rabbit » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Damn thing called a job. It's keeping me from partying with the 'bucket crowd. I need somebody to say a toast from the 'rabbit and his ladies. :D
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by wadeintothem » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:57 pm

Killer Rabbit wrote:Damn thing called a job. It's keeping me from partying with the 'bucket crowd. I need somebody to say a toast from the 'rabbit and his ladies. :D

Its pretty much a given that for FF you take a vacation day! Everyone knows that! ;)
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by Killer Rabbit » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:03 pm

wadeintothem wrote:
Killer Rabbit wrote:Damn thing called a job. It's keeping me from partying with the 'bucket crowd. I need somebody to say a toast from the 'rabbit and his ladies. :D

Its pretty much a given that for FF you take a vacation day! Everyone knows that! ;)

Ah...but if you take too many then they put you on permanent vacation!

...and by the way, Ponch and John are just helpin' a MP around the OC. The bathing beauties were banned by Uno. They still wish everyone well, though :lol:
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Malibu01 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 pm

wadeintothem wrote:

Dont' waste VA take a sick day!!!!!!!
Malibu01

by SkidMarks » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Sounds like fun...Love to meet some of you Fockers. Count me in. I'll be bringing my posse... :o

SM
SkidMarks

by Killer Rabbit » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:09 pm

Malibu01 wrote:
wadeintothem wrote:

How do you think I'm going to states and nats?! :o
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Malibu01 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:14 pm

Killer Rabbit wrote:
Malibu01 wrote:
wadeintothem wrote:

Gotta love trades and sick days.
Malibu01

by NoNothin » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Spazsdad wrote:

Ponch and John??

Spaz, you just gotta know the Killer Rabbit to love him and appreciate his humor....

NoNo
Respect All Fear None!!!!
NoNothin

by NoNothin » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Malibu01 wrote:
Killer Rabbit wrote:
Malibu01 wrote:
wadeintothem wrote:

Gotta love trades and sick days.

Being self employed sucks....I gotta pay myself for doing nothing and then cuss myself for not showing up all day long. I'll get over it though, my boss is an a**wipe!!

NoNo
Respect All Fear None!!!!
NoNothin

by DODGERFAN » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:45 am

Skarp wrote:Is this Friday, or Saturday? And is everyone packing, or will guns be checked at the door?

heybucket party,,....you mean the a bullshitter meeting i wonder wich top 12 bullshitters will be thier slinging it??????

maybe softball mafia will be thier better check them boys for weapons at the door they were plotting at the naguna niguel friendly this past weekend..ha.ha......... our that big papa lets try to keep it clean.....
Last edited by DODGERFAN on Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Slump ? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hittin." - Yogi Berra
DODGERFAN

PreviousNext

Return to CA