Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Ricketts, Williams leave Sting?

by downthepipe » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Goldball4, or Steve, or Mr. Williams, or whatever handle you are going by today, are you saying that the team you just ran out on will not be as good as the combined Irvine Sting/Victory USA team you just joined? You left us with no pitchers, when your daughter could have been number one, duh...Do you get frequent flyer miles on I-5? As far as any friends that you might have left on this team are concerned, well, dream on. With pretend supporters like you, Coach Bob can afford no more enemies. But, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day........yea right.
downthepipe

by Goldball4 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Sounds like you should leave as well! The way you talk about your so called team,. You bash them more than anyone has. Who the hell would want you to be a teammate? Geez, your horrible! Maybe you should go. Leave them , and go on to , uh I don't know, who would you go to? This is only one of 4 people, and I'm pretty sure which one it is, but damn. If you have these feelings, leave!
Goldball4

by downthepipe » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:55 am

Mr. Williams, you are as hard-hearted as your reputation in the sport suggests. You shamelessly speak negatively in public about the abilities of a young catcher ( a great young lady who has earned a softball scholarship) and don't even in your comments above seem to support the capabilities of your own daughter. Shame on you! Good luck to Hannah on your latest venture into SoCal. Unfortunately for her, you will be along for those very long rides. We, on the other hand, will not be subjected to your non-stop egotistical babble, and that will be a blessing. As far as you are concerned, Sting and NorCal softball will benefit - addition by subtraction.
downthepipe

by wadeintothem » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:49 am

Well.. let me think here...

Maya let me get my finger darn near broke ..

Kelly on the other hand, never let me get hit by big K (thankfully)...

So........

just goofin around ;) both are obviously great catchers.
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by sportzjunky » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:00 am

thats funny Wade...

here's a espn article on ricketts.. im sure alot of you know who she is but for those who dont.

http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/ri ... id=3903004
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure.
These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi
sportzjunky

by 3Bsnag » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:48 am

Trust me, any Big 12 fan knows who Ricketts is. Or should I say who they are. We watched her big sis play last night.

Very interesting pitching situation for OU in 09-10.

Now back to your regularly scheduled coach, parent, player bashing.....
3Bsnag

by Goldball4 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:02 am

It is what it is. Now move on, as I will also. I'm done on this subject. Have a great year. I'll miss you pro, and pipe! Take care of yourselves.
Goldball4

Previous

Return to CA