Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Question on pin trading...

by KekambuS » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Joe wrote:
KekambuS wrote:
softballjunky12 wrote:I would say any where from 30-50 you are good. Remember... quality/size is better then qty. IE.. spend the extra money on a larger pin and reduce your qty, if needed.

I understand were softballjunky is coming from. Last year our pin wasn’t the greatest looking pin. So when our kids would go trade them with other teams they would take a look at them and give them right back. You don’t need them to be giant but 2 to 3 inches. And come up with a cool design. My team is taking 50 pins ea.

Kumbaya

Do me a favor and take one of those 3 inch pins and pop that fat turd spazzin' out on the couch.[/quote
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Joe
I dont think a pin would work. Need a 22 pistol. And leave my kid alone he’s sensitive. I dont make fun of your small we we. :lol:
KekambuS

by GSB » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:50 pm

softballjunky12 wrote:Let me clarify... bigger is 2 inches or larger.

I don't know if many women would agree with you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To each their own.
GSB

by bn2themountain » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:55 am

GSB wrote:
softballjunky12 wrote:Let me clarify... bigger is 2 inches or larger.

I don't know if many women would agree with you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Got me on that one GSB, just spit my coffee out ! Nice.
bn2themountain

by Busted Shins » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Intel wrote:What age or tournaments do the girls not pin trade?

Most/all 14U teams or less, 50% at 16, few at 18U.
Busted Shins

"Judgment should be more of a Burden of Responsibility and less of a Shield of Authority behind which bad decisions can be hidden."
Busted Shins

by iamafan » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Our team was at AFA Nationals, took pins but there were very few teams who had pins to trade.

The girls on one team that brought them told some of our girls they would have to pay for pins if they wantd one because they were going to ASA Nationals and would trade there (ouch). We bought 25 for each girl nice 2inch ones, the girls did not get rid of them all but they will have them for in the future and some for us parents too!
iamafan

by New Kid » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Does anyone have any duplicate pins or extras they want to get rid of or trade for a Riptide 14U (California) pin?
New Kid

Previous

Return to CA