Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Coaches Reviews/recommendation

by TBall-00 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:15 pm

Looking for 14U coaches reviews, positive recommendations/reviews are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Team Mizuno:
- Gino Marinacci
- Paul Granado
- Jay McGowan

SoCal Athletics:
- John Rooney/Shawn (Tbone)
- Johnathan Natividad

Corona Angels:
- Mike Perez
- Manny Barroso

Cal Cruisers:
- Jay Sievers/Keven Kempton

USA athletics
- Richard Zamora
TBall-00

by blue1956 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:36 pm

all good good coaches and teams...to make this easier just tell us what your looking for and what level your daughter is at good or bad!!!
blue1956

by 90630 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:58 pm

:D :lol: :D :lol:
Last edited by 90630 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by diaz07 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Team Mizuno Gino- Legit coach, most qualified of all coaches available

Team Mizuno Granado_ decent coach with Tony Medina who is a great coach in some eyes and not great in others, more of a baseball style coach. They have a good team with a great pitcher returning

Team Mizuno McGowan-Good coach with baseball background, used to be a pitcher. This team has had very few additions from their rec ball team in 8u and has had great success.

So Cal Atheltics John Rooney/Tbone- These coaches DON'T have a clue

So Cal Athletics Natividad- Natividad himself doesn't know what to do but is known for using his coaches under his name and he has a good coach in Marcus Rojas

Cal Cruisers Jay/Kempton is a mixture of 2 teams from last year, Kempton lost a lot of players because of his 'my way or the highway' coaching style, Jay mixed his 98s and 99s to try and build a great team for PGF but did not work, 2 and out

Corona Angels Perez Good team, almost great team, coach rubs a lot of people wrong way, teaches 'Corona angels Softball', whatever that is

Corona Angels Barosso- most definitely likes to throw buckets

If you want good coaches at 14u Team Mizuno is the place to go, other orgs will offer little to no help at the coaching department. Hope this helps, just being honest
diaz07

by blue1956 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:22 pm

diaz07 wrote:Team Mizuno Gino- Legit coach, most qualified of all coaches available

Team Mizuno Granado_ decent coach with Tony Medina who is a great coach in some eyes and not great in others, more of a baseball style coach. They have a good team with a great pitcher returning

Team Mizuno McGowan-Good coach with baseball background, used to be a pitcher. This team has had very few additions from their rec ball team in 8u and has had great success.

So Cal Athletics Natividad- Natividad himself doesn't know what to do but is known for using his coaches under his name and he has a good coach in Marcus Rojas

Cal Cruisers Jay/Kempton is a mixture of 2 teams from last year, Kempton lost a lot of players because of his 'my way or the highway' coaching style, Jay mixed his 98s and 99s to try and build a great team for PGF but did not work, 2 and out

Corona Angels Perez Good team, almost great team, coach rubs a lot of people wrong way, teaches 'Corona angels Softball', whatever that is

If you want good coaches at 14u Team Mizuno is the place to go, other orgs will offer little to no help at the coaching department. Hope this helps, just being honest

all that on your first post!!! wow I'm impressed
blue1956

by diaz07 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:27 pm

blue1956 wrote:
diaz07 wrote:Team Mizuno Gino- Legit coach, most qualified of all coaches available

First post, 100 post what does it matter? It is what it is, someone asked
diaz07

by blue1956 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 am

diaz07 wrote:
blue1956 wrote:

First post, 100 post what does it matter? It is what it is, someone asked
so your telling me you joined heybucket 90 mins after the original post to answer OK!! And I agree team mizuno anyone of their 11 14u teams will do...
blue1956

by Bobby the Brain » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:46 am

Nice post Mizuno people, way to try and lure more kids down your way this weekend

Every coach on the list has done a good job with their respected teams and has been doing it for a few years
Bobby the Brain

by 8u/10udad » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:54 am

Would agree that Tony Media is a good coach and great fielding instructor. Really knows how to communicate with the girls and devlops them in the right direction. NOT A MIZUNO PARENT
8u/10udad

by Millertime » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:01 pm

I have known Jay McGowan for over 10 years. He has not coached my daughter since 8u rec so we are not associated with Mizuno or OC Batbusters, but I know most that play travel for him and they have nothing but positive things to say about Jay's coaching and ability to run a competitive team. Great umpire as well.
Millertime
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to CA