Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Players moving up and down divisions

by Clean_up » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:03 pm

refrigguy wrote:refer to asa rules and regs...no player can't play 12u if plays 14u asa qualifier, Clean up are we talking a 96player or pitcher!!! :o :o

You are too funny, I was just curious in general because I didn't have the answer when it came up. Not any position in particular, just wondering what the rule was or if there even is one..
Clean_up

by Old Darter » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:46 am

Answer is flat out NO. Her only option -within ASA- to go to nationals would be as a pickup by another 14u team already qualified for nationals in her region.
Old Darter

by Demonboy » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:47 am

Old Darter wrote:Answer is flat out NO. Her only option -within ASA- to go to nationals would be as a pickup by another 14u team already qualified for nationals in her region.

Not quite. She could also pick up with a 16u team. Most of the kids in 16's are 12 these days anyway. :twisted:
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by upurbox » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Clean_up wrote:
refrigguy wrote:refer to asa rules and regs...no player can't play 12u if plays 14u asa qualifier, Clean up are we talking a 96player or pitcher!!! :o :o

You are too funny, I was just curious in general because I didn't have the answer when it came up. Not any position in particular, just wondering what the rule was or if there even is one..

I believe Stan from C.T.S. could answer that question........I'm just sayin.... ;)
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

Previous

Return to CA