Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The best pitching coaches in so cal

by ice_67 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:29 pm

I believe Mr. Corbett had two of his students, one in 14U one in 12U, pitch in the championship game up in Frenso. He knows what he's talking about and is a great teacher.

His niece Debbie is a very good instructor too.

And from what I hear, Mr. Sarno is the man.
"[b] Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"
ice_67

by rockford » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:51 pm

A buddy of mine tried to get a lesson with April Valdez and was told she wasn't taking any new students. :shock:
rockford
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Mgirls3 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:27 pm

The best pitching coach in Riverside area is Coach B - Jale Beliveau. She is great with kids and takes it very personal on how they do. She even comes to her games and supports her mentally as well. Coach B was a sudent under Mike Smith and if anyone knows him, that is a great achievement. Her style for teaching the girls is genuine and the mechanics she teaches is right on!!! She is a great coach as well as a great pitcher herself and I highly recommend her to anyone who wishes the best for their children!!!
Mgirls3

by rodrigke » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:46 pm

Coach B is an awesome pitching coach, she is located in Riverside(Inland Empire). She relates very well with all of her girls ranging from all ages. My daughter has only been going to her for a little over a year, and she has already increased her speed significantly & improved her mechanics on the mound. Usually there are those who can pitch & those who can coach, and Coach B is one who can do BOTH!!! She gets excited when the girls achieve greatness and treats all of them like her own daughter. I just wish I could of found her sooner!!! Thanks Coach B - you rock : )
rodrigke

by Coach Spooner » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:08 pm

I must agree with the other post's regarding Coach B! My daughter has been going to her for almost 2 years now and I wouldn't change for anything.

Jale (Coach B) is more than just another pitching coach. She is a friend, mentor and motivator to all of her students. My daughter stopped her lessons last Nov. She had just finished playing ball for over 10 months and was burned out. I told Jale about it and together, we both talked to my daughter about quiting. My daughter was determined to quit, she had enough! This broke Jale's heart! Not because she was losing a student, but because she see's the potential in the girls and pushes them to reach it. After 6 weeks of not playing ball, my daughter decided she wanted to pitch again and did not even consider going anywhere else. It is "Coach B" or nothing! I called Jale up and left her a message saying that I had a girl that wanted to take lessons and recommended Coach B. She called me back within minutes asking me how I could refer someone else to her and not be my daughter. After messing with her (all in good fun) for a few minutes, I told her that it was my daughter and that she had changed her mind. Jale was completely and totally excited! This is just an example of how much Jale REALLY cares about her girls. Like one of the other posts said, she does enjoy coming out and watching her students play and at times, puts them before her family.

She's the best!!
Coach Spooner

by BQFastpitch » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:38 pm

I'm gonna also say Conway De Sha...he was my pitching coach when I played and taught me a true riseball, which made me 100 times better.

But, I'm also gonna have to say ME because I am also a pitching coach and I have the best students EVER! :P

Brenda Quinn
Forever Fastpitch

11045 Mercantile Ave #E
Stanton, CA 90680
714-310-0789
http://www.ForeverFastpitch.com
BQFastpitch

by Softball Bill » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 pm

I think the best Pitching coach out their is Jale Beliveau,Coach B. She is so wonderful and relates so well with the girls. My daughter loves her! If you want your daughter to learn from the best Pitching coach, contact her at 3up3down.net You will not regret it! We drive all the way from Chino Hills and it has been worth every minute if it. She has the best facilities around! Some people are born to teach and she is one of them. She has such a passion for the game! Coach B is awsome!!
Softball Bill

by jimw » Fri May 01, 2009 9:02 pm

My vote has to be for Coach B from 3 UP 3 Down in Riverside. Her approach is streight up, She relates well with the Girls, and has my 10 year old throwing over 50mph from 40 feet. She knows her stuff, and can explain very well. She Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jimw

by TShark » Sat May 02, 2009 7:41 am

jimw wrote:My vote has to be for Coach B from 3 UP 3 Down in Riverside. Her approach is streight up, She relates well with the Girls, and has my 10 year old throwing over 50mph from 40 feet. She knows her stuff, and can explain very well. She Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always looking for a 10u pitcher that throws BB's :D Can she hit too?
TShark

by why me » Mon May 04, 2009 9:42 am

My vote is DON SARNO....he is a good coach and has played before....

My daughter has seen him this past year and he has made a difference.
why me

PreviousNext

Return to CA