Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

The best pitching coaches in so cal

by playball » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:35 pm

socalgoldcoach wrote: April by far is the Best Pitching Instuctor in the SoCal area and she also gives Slapping lessons!

Please no violence promoting on this childrens website! Thanks-Management :lol:
playball

by Softballknucklehead » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:14 pm

playball wrote:
socalgoldcoach wrote: April by far is the Best Pitching Instuctor in the SoCal area and she also gives Slapping lessons!

Please no violence promoting on this childrens website! Thanks-Management :lol:

:roll: NOW that's Funny!!!!!!
Softballknucklehead

by syndicate » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 am

Chin Music wrote:
syndicate wrote:Sorry...am I the only one here that thinks "mens fastpitch" is just ....well, not manly?

I guess if your gay. Step in the box against Mike Smith, Don Sarno or Bobby Todd in their primes(I've faced all 3) and see how manly you are when they send some "chin music" up near your dome.

Interesting you brought gay into it. I know you think it's cool, I asked if I am the "only" one that thinks it's for girls...I think I may not be as absorbed in the softball culture....I just think it is a great game and better than baseball in some ways....but it's still for girls.

Just wondering if I am solo in this thought. No need to bring your sexuality into it....no one cares. You can be what you want.

Peace out Rainbow!
syndicate

by HBDave » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Syndicate,

I am certainly not an expert on the history of fastpitch softball but I do know that many large companies used to have mens fastpitch teams, mostly in the midwest if I remember correctly. I also have an acquaintance with a championship ring and a gnarled right hand from playing catcher on a college fastpitch team. And last but not least I have vivid memories of an exhibition on TV between the King and his Court and MLB all stars in the late 60's where I saw Willie Mays strike out on three straight pitches. Not manly? Not likely.

One more thing, it is pretty common for women to take something that men do and find ways to do it better. I think softball falls into that category.
HBDave

by almosthuman » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Mens fastpitch has dwindled as organized mens hardball has grown in popularity (i.e., MSBL).
almosthuman

by Chin Music » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:27 pm

syndicate wrote:
Chin Music wrote:
syndicate wrote:Sorry...am I the only one here that thinks "mens fastpitch" is just ....well, not manly?

I guess if your gay. Step in the box against Mike Smith, Don Sarno or Bobby Todd in their primes(I've faced all 3) and see how manly you are when they send some "chin music" up near your dome.

Interesting you brought gay into it. I know you think it's cool, I asked if I am the "only" one that thinks it's for girls...I think I may not be as absorbed in the softball culture....I just think it is a great game and better than baseball in some ways....but it's still for girls.

Just wondering if I am solo in this thought. No need to bring your sexuality into it....no one cares. You can be what you want.

Peace out Rainbow!

When you question men's manliness expect confrontation. Know something about the game before you make a moronic comment. Fastpitch softball was invented by men and played by men way before women adopted the game. Before MLB expanded into Canada boys grew up playing Fastpitch softball not baseball. Canada and New Zealand were major hot beds for men's Fastpitch softball when I played world tournaments. It's a great game for whoever wants to play it!
Your obviosly a former baseball player. Little League? Read the thread on parent stereotypes there's a couple you fit into.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by syndicate » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:45 am

Chin Music wrote:
syndicate wrote:
Chin Music wrote:

Peace out Rainbow!

When you question men's manliness expect confrontation. Know something about the game before you make a moronic comment. Fastpitch softball was invented by men and played by men way before women adopted the game. Before MLB expanded into Canada boys grew up playing Fastpitch softball not baseball. Canada and New Zealand were major hot beds for men's Fastpitch softball when I played world tournaments. It's a great game for whoever wants to play it!
Your obviosly a former baseball player. Little League? Read the thread on parent stereotypes there's a couple you fit into.

I'm messing around, dont get butt hurt. I love fast pitch, it's a GREAT game. All good here, i'm sure I would K frequently.
Happy Easter
syndicate

by Dropn N » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Bill Jackson PureFastPitch
Dropn N

by realcoach919 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:09 pm

Coach B, Jale' Beliveau out of Riverside 3 up 3 down Pitching Academy. She was coached under Mike Smith..She hasn't been around as long as these other coaches, but has an excellent demeanor with all her students. I highly recommend her without a doubt! She really focuses in on the little things and really takes pride in what she does..You don't feel like your just another number coming in and out of her facility.. She really knows her stuff and is truly genuine and real..Isn't that what it's really about anyway? Actually taking time out of her own schedule to see her pitchers pitch in games? Look out for this coach in the future! She will be around a long time! ;)
realcoach919

by BECKY WINNTERBURG » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:53 am

Hello all this is a neat site.!
My girl has gone to Richard Flores out of Sn Dima area for 6 years and she is now signed
with D1, to us he is the best there is, but not well known, he is very knowlegable and wonderful with the girls. I know lots of girls fly out of state to see him. He is awesome.
BECKY WINNTERBURG

PreviousNext

Return to CA