Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Triple Crown Big League Dreams 12U

by hotwheels » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:08 pm

Clean_up wrote:
Popsof4 wrote:
monster wrote:CTS Congrats on 2nd place much deserved with new team!! 8-) 8-) .... It's about time we see this pitcher in her age group, we now know how competitive CTS 12u is with her... too bad...pitching in Lancaster 14u ASA... :? :?

Bummer. She would have made a difference for the Org in 12u.

She would make a difference for any team/organization in 12U. However, because of her abilities IMO she will be better challenged in 14's and they have to put her where she will grow the most. For some it's not just about winning the big show, but how much you learn and grow as an athlete and player along the way...

I couldn't agree more. Even though she will be a HUGE asset for the 12U team her talent level and SIZE lead her into the 14's. She improve quicker against girls in that age group and it will push her more. Plus, let's be honest in 12's....Unless she is playing one of the top teams she will blow teams out of the water which does her NO GOOD!
hotwheels

by Popsof4 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 pm

I'm not sure she's blown many teams away in 12's though? I don't see the need to rush. I would allow her to develop more then make "the jump" in a few years.

I also believe the statement of playing up to develop makes no sense. The only time you do that is when you make the jump from 8u to 10u. She can remain in 12's and still be good by the time she competes 14's.

I agree it's not all about winning, but a lot of programs who push the two (development etc..)- WIN!
Popsof4

by smash » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:23 pm

I heard she is going to be pitching for the 94 team as soon as they return from HS. I am sure she can still be effective, but if she stayed in the 12U division she would dominate. I was told her parents and coach want her to pitch on the 94 team, because they feel the 94 team is going all the way. We will see. ;) :o
smash

by northcalsblove » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:22 pm

I agree that that pitcher is top of her game! What a force..We saw the game against CTS and Corona Angels....could not help but to come see what was going on. We could hear the fans from both sides! Wow what a game..the girls from both teams should be proud of themselves. Their level of play was impressive. And who in the heck is #66!!! Her bat is strong. Did anyone catch the last up of that game by her??? OMG!!!!! The highlight of the game....she can hit for us anytime....
northcalsblove

by monster » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Wildcats making excuses PLEASE!!How many Teams have played with injuries pitcher or not ... :o it takes a TEAM to win. CTS pitcher very impressive in her age group but not so much against stronger 12u teams much less 14u 94's and PS 96...Hmm I believe parents making huge mistake on allowing her to pitch for 14u team... I saw this game #66 I agree a STUD!! :P :P better off playing for top 12u why waste your time. I know a few that will recruit her..JMHO ;)
monster

by angels fan » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:08 pm

#66 is an incredible player, not my DD by the way. They call her smalls but there is nothing small about her bat! Great center fielder and all around player!
angels fan

by Phantom » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 am

I like the PS pitcher/SS #22, good pitcher and all around athlete
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.
Phantom

by JustPlayTheGame » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:00 am

Kudos to Power Surge 96 for their tournament victory. Two in a row after winning the Surf City Classic.

Yes the CTS pitcher was excellent. But PS 96's pitcher #22 was excellent in the Championship game as well, and PS 96's pitchers were dominate throughout the tournament. In fact, PS 96 only gave up 5 runs the entire tournament.

After "run ruling" most of their games, PS 96 did what it needed to win the Championship game, including the catcher ("00") hitting a home run well over the left fielder's head. And what about push bunting the #5 batter in the bottom of the 7th with bases loaded, 2 outs and 2 strikes to bring in the winning run. That shows the coaches have a lot of confidence in this team.

PS 96 may be the team to beat.
JustPlayTheGame

Previous

Return to CA