by Platinum » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:07 pm

The dogs are barking but no one is listening :D
Platinum

by xxxYerOut » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:24 pm

NumeroUno wrote:
softballdad wrote:14 U Pool play

Victory USA (SS) vs Firecrackers (Art) 1st game saturday 1pm

http://surfcitytourneys.com/schedules/M ... 4Upool.pdf

Softballdad I just tried that link and it does not work, how did you find out the Crackers play Victory?

Maybe they are making some changes to the bracket.

Uno - When I went in with my Mozilla browser, I get the same. I saw it at work earlier, so I went in using Iexplorer and it works.. ??
xxxYerOut

by TravelSoftballDad » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:19 pm

heretostay wrote:
TravelSoftballDad wrote:GH is the King...you will wait and you will like it. If it rains out (like Valentines), you might have your $$$ credited to his next tourney. Why does this happen? From what I understand, in all seriousness, GH gets the recruiters and puts on the best showcases. Plain and simple...so, like I said....you will wait and you will like it. BBBBIIIEEEAAATTTCCHHH !!

and you being a queen should be a perfect match :lol:
btw to much trouble to send the money back, collect interest on the money, forces you to sign up for another tourney. let me know if you see a scout at this 12 and 14u tourney, you might see a scout a boy scout

if you are talking 18 gold sc they do a great job

heretostay,

I trust you didn't take what I said as an attack on you or your post...if you did, you've got the wrong guy and forum for that matter. ;) I was simply poking fun at all of us. We are the morons on here every night discussing how we have been clicking the refresh button to see the schedules. :lol:

From what I understand, SCity puts on a great showcase for the 16's and 18G's; the younger programs will put up with some minor headaches now so when they are up at that level they are welcomed in.

I'm somewhat aware :roll: that your cub-scout troop will be the only scouts there this weekend and I'm OK with them watching the teams play. :o
TravelSoftballDad

by AM Softball » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Clean_up wrote:All I can say is our schedule SUCKS. 8am, 2-game break, 1pm, 1 game break, 4:20 pm... YIKES. I can see this type of schedule being okay for showcases, but for 12Us it's a tough one. OKAY, I'll stop complaining now....

Our schedule is very similar....You'd think it could have done better....oh well...long day, as always...
AM Softball

by Clean_up » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:12 pm

AM Softball wrote:
Clean_up wrote:All I can say is our schedule SUCKS. 8am, 2-game break, 1pm, 1 game break, 4:20 pm... YIKES. I can see this type of schedule being okay for showcases, but for 12Us it's a tough one. OKAY, I'll stop complaining now....

Our schedule is very similar....You'd think it could have done better....oh well...long day, as always...

They could have easily used the two fields at FV HS and scheduled both pools with 2 games/1break/game and 1 game/break/2 games. I'm sure a similiar format would work at the other fields as well. They just used the showcase format which is irritating. Should I complain, whine like before? Maybe I can get it changed, lol! ;) Seems to work when facing the ridiculous...
Clean_up

by Clean_up » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:21 pm

TravelSoftballDad wrote:
heretostay wrote:
TravelSoftballDad wrote:GH is the King...you will wait and you will like it. If it rains out (like Valentines), you might have your $$$ credited to his next tourney. Why does this happen? From what I understand, in all seriousness, GH gets the recruiters and puts on the best showcases. Plain and simple...so, like I said....you will wait and you will like it. BBBBIIIEEEAAATTTCCHHH !!

and you being a queen should be a perfect match :lol:
btw to much trouble to send the money back, collect interest on the money, forces you to sign up for another tourney. let me know if you see a scout at this 12 and 14u tourney, you might see a scout a boy scout

if you are talking 18 gold sc they do a great job

heretostay,

I trust you didn't take what I said as an attack on you or your post...if you did, you've got the wrong guy and forum for that matter. ;) I was simply poking fun at all of us. We are the morons on here every night discussing how we have been clicking the refresh button to see the schedules. :lol:

From what I understand, SCity puts on a great showcase for the 16's and 18G's; the younger programs will put up with some minor headaches now so when they are up at that level they are welcomed in.

I'm somewhat aware :roll: that your cub-scout troop will be the only scouts there this weekend and I'm OK with them watching the teams play. :o

So, basically say nothing or your team will be an outcast when older? Too late, I already asked them who did the scheduling... Guess I'll take the heat, no biggy. I would think moving forward, OCBB would like to do things better and keep attracting top teams to their tournaments, so it goes both ways. Or so I hope... ;)
Clean_up

by AM Softball » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Clean_up wrote:
AM Softball wrote:

They could have easily used the two fields at FV HS and scheduled both pools with 2 games/1break/game and 1 game/break/2 games. I'm sure a similiar format would work at the other fields as well. They just used the showcase format which is irritating. Should I complain, whine like before? Maybe I can get it changed, lol! ;) Seems to work when facing the ridiculous...

If you do cmplain, we promise we won't tease you this time! LOL Get our schedule changed too though! haha
AM Softball

by Clean_up » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:08 pm

AM Softball wrote:
Clean_up wrote:
AM Softball wrote:

If you do cmplain, we promise we won't tease you this time! LOL Get our schedule changed too though! haha

I actually already did... Guess we will see if they 1) think I'm just a pain in the butt and ignore me 2) make a valid point about the parks with 2 fields and make the changes or 3) BOTH, but change the schedule anyways. :P
Clean_up

by Buttermaker » Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 pm

How about you play when scheduled??? Are the managers complaining?? If not, show up and play....
Buttermaker

by Clean_up » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Buttermaker wrote:How about you play when scheduled??? Are the managers complaining?? If not, show up and play....

We plan to show up and play as scheduled, thank you very much. No harm in asking a question though, especially when you know them. And to answer your other question, YES, managers are complaining because it's not a good schedule to keep 12u kids at the field for 11+ hours for pool play. Teams will make decisions next year based upon scheduling (and other things too) and I suspect many teams will choose to play elsewhere.
Clean_up

PreviousNext

Return to CA