Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Surf City 12's are posted 14's are on the way

by Clean_up » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:25 pm

AM Softball wrote:
Clean_up wrote:
AM Softball wrote:
Clean_up wrote:All I can say is our schedule SUCKS. 8am, 2-game break, 1pm, 1 game break, 4:20 pm... YIKES. I can see this type of schedule being okay for showcases, but for 12Us it's a tough one. OKAY, I'll stop complaining now....

Our schedule is very similar....You'd think it could have done better....oh well...long day, as always...

They could have easily used the two fields at FV HS and scheduled both pools with 2 games/1break/game and 1 game/break/2 games. I'm sure a similiar format would work at the other fields as well. They just used the showcase format which is irritating. Should I complain, whine like before? Maybe I can get it changed, lol! ;) Seems to work when facing the ridiculous...

If you do cmplain, we promise we won't tease you this time! LOL Get our schedule changed too though! haha

They chose option #1 - lol. See you at the fields, we can all go to the movies in between the 4 hour break and have a popcorn party before our second game, :lol:
Clean_up

by refrigguy » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Let me Guess!!! 0630 on site and last game at 1620... :roll: :lol: :roll: bad pool times must your excuse for not performing on Sunday!! QUIT Crying and play ball!!! :lol: :lol: we have same schedule see you on the dirt!!
refrigguy

by Clean_up » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:09 pm

refrigguy wrote:Let me Guess!!! 0630 on site and last game at 1620... :roll: :lol: :roll: bad pool times must your excuse for not performing on Sunday!! QUIT Crying and play ball!!! :lol: :lol: we have same schedule see you on the dirt!!

Yeah, okay :roll: :roll: :roll: . Not making excuses, :roll: :roll: :roll: :P games haven't even started buddy, IT'S THURSDAY... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ;)
Clean_up

by AM Softball » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 pm

I love it how people act like posing a question or complaint means you are scared or something...making excuses...lol Nobody is skurrrred!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

It's called a complaint or suggestion....not an excuse...

BTW, the schedule does SUCK! That's an opinion many share, a complaint most of us have, and a suggestion to the people running the tourney.
AM Softball

by AM Softball » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 pm

refrigguy wrote:Let me Guess!!! 0630 on site and last game at 1620... :roll: :lol: :roll: bad pool times must your excuse for not performing on Sunday!! QUIT Crying and play ball!!! :lol: :lol: we have same schedule see you on the dirt!!

If they truly have the same exact schedule, then we are hearing from someone with Thunder or OC BB...hmmmm No other teams have that schedule so hopefully, you guys back up against CA! lol If these two teams play eachother, I hope I get to see it...well from afar as we are still playing...lol :)

Good luck to everyone! :)
AM Softball

by hotwheels » Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:31 am

Clean up.......Not that I'm picking favorites but I hope you get the opportunity to play that refrigerator guy....... :shock:
hotwheels

Previous

Return to CA