Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

R.I.P Jay Paternostro

by K.C's Dad » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Understand that I write this with a very heavy heart. Yesterday, the OC Dynasty 95 family lost not only our coach but a dear friend and family member in Jay Paternostro. Jay passed away yesterday suffering from a heart attack while on his way home from work.

Jay is survived by his wife Michelle, and 3 daughters, Nicole, Taylor, and Julia.

Jay loved the sport of softball. He, like so many of us, devoted countless hours to his team and to the sport. He touched so many lives in his years of coaching, from his days with La Mirada Rec, So Cal Wicked, and most recently with OC Dynasty. He will be greatly missed by all.

I know that many of you knew Jay personally, and know what a great loss this is to our softball family. I ask that you remember Jay and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely

Roger Canto
OC Dynasty 95
K.C's Dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:06 pm

heard the news from a friend yesterday.
very sorry to hear and the family and team are in our prayers.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sbcoach 00 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:14 pm

It is definetely a great loss for the Paternostro family and friends of Jay. He was a good coach and an even better man. It was a pleasure to coach with him and be his friend. He will be missed by many. His family will be in my prayers.
sbcoach 00

by SSdad » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Thoughts and prayers out to OC Dynasty and the Paternostro family
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by bn2themountain » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:17 pm

Very sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers are with his family and your team.
bn2themountain

by coachkev » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:36 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with his family, and friends.
coachkev
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Rebels6Teen » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:12 pm

My family and I are very sad to hear about the loss of Jay. I had the pleasure of coaching with Jay on the Wicked team, And I know he is going to be missed greatly. Our hearts and prayers go out to Michelle, Nikki, Taylor, and lil Julia Gulia
We will miss you Jay.
Rebels6Teen

by OCdynasty18 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:48 pm

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the Paternostro family at this most difficult time of loss". Jay will be greatly missed by everyone in the OC Dynasty Organization.

-OCDynasy18U-

**Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow.**~Author Unknown
OCdynasty18

by yourkillinmesmalls » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Our deepest sympathies go out to Michelle and the girls, I know that Jay will be missed by many I know for my Daughter he touched her heart on and off the field along with our family. I was lucky enough to have my daughter coached by Jay on So Cal Wicked and along with his coaching style he brought a smile and a passion for the game on the field. I want to express my thought and Prayers to the Paternostro Family along with the Dynasty Family. Just know Jay is in Heaven and has the best seat in the house to watch you guys kick ass on the field.

With all our love,
The O'Brien Family
88 luv's you 88
yourkillinmesmalls

by luckyone » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:00 pm

Thoughts and prayers out to OC Dynasty and the Paternostro family

OC Dynasty website

http://www.eteamz.com/OCDYNASTY95/
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
luckyone

Next

Return to CA