Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

R.I.P Jay Paternostro

by sm_ball » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Our thoughts & prayers are with the Paternostro family. My family & I were deeply saddened by the news of Jays passing. My DD enjoyed here time being coached by Jay & he always brought a smile to her face on & off the field. Just spoke with him about two weeks ago while he was watching his DD play T-ball @ LMGSA, it was driving him crazy watching those T-ballers run the bases :) Keep your head up high Michelle, Nicole, Julia & Taylor your Husband & Dad was a good man. You will be missed Jay.
Sincerely, Auggie, Bella, Gisele & Alyssa.
sm_ball

by Madmun » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:54 pm

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Paternostro family and the OC Dynasty 95 team. May God bless you and guide you during this time of great sorrow.

God Bless,
The Mundell Family
Madmun

by FPDD_cabbie » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:44 am

OC Dynasty 95 play with plenty of heart this weekend. They wore special jerseys in memory of their coach
Attachments
AV_3335.jpg
AV_3335.jpg (113.87 KiB) Viewed 4887 times
FPDD_cabbie

by thatguy » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:44 pm

My daughter and our family were lucky enough to know Jay as a coach and a friend. Our thoughts and prayers are with Michelle and the girls. Keep playing hard crazy 8(s) your Dad will always be proud!
thatguy

by Radar » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:30 pm

Jay was a good man an a very respected coach.
Him and his family will be in our prayers.
Radar

by K.C's Dad » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:22 am

The OC Dynasty '95 family would like to express our gratitude for the outpouring of support for the loss of our Manager, Coach, and Friend Jason Paternostro. Special acknowlegement to the Waves Organization, USSSA, and all of the teams participating in this past weekend's Luck 'O The Irish tournament in San Pedro for their support of our team as we pass through this trying time.

The OC Dynasty organization will be holding a 2 day friendly in honor of Jay to be held on March 28th & March 29th. All proceeds from both days will be going directly to Jay's wife and 3 daughters. Their are still spots available for both days, so if interested email Roger at ocdynasty95@yahoo.com or call 562-972-9306.

Information regarding funeral services have been posted on our website. Also a scholarship fund for Jay's daughters is being set up, the information will be posted on our website very soon. http://www.eteamz.com/OCDYNASTY95/

Thank You

Roger Canto
OC Dynasty 95
K.C's Dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Newbiemom » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:47 am

Where can donations to the family be sent? Thank you in advance for the information
Newbiemom

by K.C's Dad » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:44 pm

OC Dynasty 95 has set up accounts to assist the Paternostro family. If you or your team would like to make a donation, you can send it to the following address.

Wachovia Securities
Attn: Paternostro/Sandell
19800 MacArthur Blvd. Suite 1400
Irvine, CA. 92612

Checks can be made out to Wachovia/Paternostro Family, or if you prefer that it go directly to the kid's fund simply write Wachovia/Paternostro Kids instead.

I would like to thank everyone for the outpouring of support that has been given to my team and to the Paternostro family. It has truly made me a believer that the softball community is a family.

Thank you,

Roger Canto
OC Dynasty 95
K.C's Dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by magic » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:13 pm

I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of such a great man and coach. My consolendence goes out to his family and friends!!! I just loss my mother in January, so I know how his family and ball players feel. I wish I could have my team help out in the tournment, but we live to far away. I know his ball players will make him proud this year!!!
magic

Previous

Return to CA