Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Power Surge 97

by Iron Ballls » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:36 am

Hooraw- If you are just here to play softball, then just go out & play and do not let little comments get to you. Time to Simmer down......
Iron Ballls

by artomatic » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:26 am

hooraw wrote:
Were just here to play softball, and not to make PUNKASSBIAAAATCH COMMENTS, and hide behind code names.

So watch out! This Power Surge 97' Team is here for the game "SOFTBALL" and not for the drama. In the future, you just might be THE NEXT LOSER!

One PROUD POWER SURGE PARENT! :oops:

pretty sure that statement is a PUNKASSBIAAATCH COMMENT...
put the crack pipe down and quit thumping your chest about your team mr "post 1".
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ice_67 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:03 am

SunnySanDiego wrote: Coaches are loud and always yelling at the girls. They get in the face of the girl who makes a mistake. One day you will bet TNL!!!!! :mrgreen:

Hey SunnySD, I think we have a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Unless your coach never yells or swears at his players.

How do you "bet" on TNL?
"[b] Let no player say, if only i had tried harder"
ice_67

by Cowboy » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:54 am

I apologize for my overzealous parent(HOORAW). Power Surge 97 is grateful and appreciative to be a part of the travel ball scene. We feel fortunate to be playing quality teams like Minors Gold 97 and TNL. They are awesome teams, have great fans, players and coaching staffs. They are definitely setting the standard we hope to obtain in the future. We are also are grateful and appreciative to the president of our organization for allowing us to represent Power Surge. My biased opinion is that he is one of the best in the business and his work ethic and dedication is second to none. As for our 97 girls, they are bunch of characters that try their best, they also are constant reminder to me of why I coach, they are special little girls with big hearts who don't even comprehend the fact that we are trying to jump from Class C ball to the big show. Again, we only wish to steadily improve our game and be respectful to our opponents. HOORAW got a little carried away, they meant no harm. They are an awesome parent that we wouldn't trade for the world. I will speak to them at today's practice and hope to avoid a repeat of this in the future. As for the knucklehead loudmouthed screaming coach, please keep directing your criticism torwards him and not at the girls or parents.
Cowboy

by SunnySanDiego » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Cowboy,

Meant no disrespect to you or your team. I would never talk bad about any girl. Maybe I saw you on a bad day. You guys are a young team and doing a great job. I was just having fun with a couple of parents. Our team struggles just as your team does. I may have used poor wording on my post. Please accept my apology. ;)
SunnySanDiego

by Wicked » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Is the pitcher from last year's IB 10U state championship team playing? She's a great player.
Wicked

by cent » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:35 pm

She is. I think she can pitch as opposed to what Sunny San Diego says. Maybe she had a bad outing against his team. She plays a pretty good SS as well.
cent
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Nation » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:20 pm

First I would like to send my deepest apologies to my Power Surge family for the comments made by sunny san diego. It was more of a "Talking Smack" but for my eye only type of thing. Yes he did pick the wrong forum to do it, and yes not the best choice of words to use. And as for our coach, he does not need me to defend him, his track record with teams he's coached and the players that he has sent on to college speaks volume. I should know, my daugther has played against his team (IB) and needless to say have not been successfull. I guess the saying goes "If you cant beat him, join him". However I am thankful to the Power Surge 97 Coaches as well as their families for allowing us to be a part of their family, and for making the transition for my daughther (Nation), and niece (T-bone) a positive one. HooRahh. I will never sell my stock in this team. These Young Girls will be a team to be Reckoned with. The sky is the limit for them. HooRaah
Nation

by artomatic » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:19 pm

Nation wrote:First I would like to send my deepest apologies to my Power Surge family for the comments made by sunny san diego. It was more of a "Talking Smack" but for my eye only type of thing.

sounds like you took english lessons from the "dominate" website guy...

anyways, this video should clear things up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8EnaLn-OlU

now group hug, and quit pumping up your own team.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to CA