Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Wildcats 12u Coaches Rankings Updated July 2013

by PDad » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:47 pm

OCwildcatMom wrote:... I hope to have an update before PGF. Maybe they will all be at that Best of the West thing in June?

A lot of them are:

1 OC Batbusters-Moore
4 Corona Angels-Tyson
5 Team Mizuno-Briggs
6 So Cal Breakers Steele
7 Artesia Punishers Guerrero
8 Power Surge-Teal
9 Cal Cruisers
20 OC Batbusters 00 Sarmiento

#2 SCA-00's website shows playing in OCBB-McNee 14U friendly.
#3 FC-Araujo website shows playing in FC-01 friendly.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:03 pm

PDad wrote:
OCwildcatMom wrote:... I hope to have an update before PGF. Maybe they will all be at that Best of the West thing in June?

A lot of them are:

1 OC Batbusters-Moore
4 Corona Angels-Tyson
5 Team Mizuno-Briggs
6 So Cal Breakers Steele
7 Artesia Punishers Guerrero
8 Power Surge-Teal
9 Cal Cruisers
20 OC Batbusters 00 Sarmiento

#2 SCA-00's website shows playing in OCBB-McNee 14U friendly.
#3 FC-Araujo website shows playing in FC-01 friendly.

PGF Qualification tournaments should be factored in, too, unless you wait until after nationals.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by pinoypride1977 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:01 pm

any big news in the 12u division it looks like the top 5 have been beating each other except for so cal athletics hows the top ten looking now in everyone's opinion. any suprise teams out their to watch out for.
pinoypride1977

by HI_FI_002 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 pm

My vote goes to;
So Cal Breakers Steele
and the sleeper teams Artesia Punishers Guerrero and Suncats 2000.
HI_FI_002

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:14 pm

pinoypride1977 wrote:any big news in the 12u division it looks like the top 5 have been beating each other except for so cal athletics hows the top ten looking now in everyone's opinion. any suprise teams out their to watch out for.

Don't see much movement in top ten, but ten to twenty have definitely changed, but no one really cares much about anyone outside the Top 10, do they? :mrgreen:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sullivan » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Suncats 2000 are legit
Sullivan
Premium Member
Premium Member

by OCwildcatMom » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:07 am

Saw some good games at BoW & yes Suncats are very good but they are an AZ team so they would not rank on this thread.

Breakers definitely playing like top 3 if not #1 & Punisher's are playing very well too.

as to top 5 I do not see any of the current top 5 droping out of top 5 just some slight shifts.

Batbusters-Moore still looks very strong but looked like they were struggling with bats coming from 14u back to 12u. Still have very solid pitching & one of the best defense. When they get the offense going they are lethal.

So Cal Athletics-T/O who knows? They certainly look unbeatable at times vs. mid-level 14u teams but struggle with the upper-level teams. Heard they picked up a pitcher from Mizuno. They have some very big bats & are totally worthy of a top 5 ranking not sure if they are # 2 as they have not played any 12u for quite some time.

Firecrackers-Aurajo still a very solid team not sure if they can beat the other top 4 teams in one tourney. They seem to avoid playing top teams unless they have too. Time will tell if that strategy pays off or bites them...

Corona Angels-Tyson this team is going to go as far as the big pitcher will take them. When she is on she truly is a force to be reckoned with in 12u. She can dominate any of the top teams. When she is not on the mound or having an off day team struggles defensively & lacks offensive power.

Breakers-Steele playing with a lot of confidence & looks like the team to beat. I think this team should be top 3 for sure if not #1 or #2

Punishers move up too they have some very good bats and are playing very well. They are capable of beating any of the top 4 teams but not sure if they can beat 2 or more in 1 day.

I will try & update the ranking before PGF
OCwildcatMom

by OCwildcatMom » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Congrats to So Cal Breakers for winning 12u Gold TCS Sparkler in Colorado.

Does anyone know how So Cal Athletics & OC Batbusters-Moore did in Colorado???
OCwildcatMom

by tnkrbell13 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Does anyone know how So Cal Athletics & OC Batbusters-Moore did in Colorado???

Both were in the 14 gold bracket, SCA's were out on Saturday and OCB made it to the Championship bracket of 8.
Firecrackers Thornburg won the Silver bracket.
tnkrbell13
Premium Member
Premium Member

by softball wizard » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:27 pm

A's went 3-1 in pool play & lost 2 out of 3 in gold elimination play, Batbusters went 1-3 in pool play & won 3 & lost 2 in gold elimination play losing to FC-brashear who eventually won it all! Good showing for playing in 14's..Congrats to Breakers for winning 12u sparkler gold & FC01 Thornburg for winning two tournaments in Colorado,(silver bracket sparkler champions & Colorado Classic Champions) both teams from CA. represented well..On a different note..I just might have to agree with OCWM Breakers just might be the team to watch come PGF time?
softball wizard
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to CA