Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Wildcats 12u Coaches Rankings Updated July 2013

by Baller » Fri May 03, 2013 10:33 am

First off, I wasn't bragging because my dd is not on the SC A's. Quite frankly, she's not good enough. Truth is I haven't seen either of the 2 teams play. Young did come in 2nd in the Brenda Marsh ASA tourney, and they won a Toys for Tots tourney. He always has good teams. Wildcat, you need to lighten up. To my knowledge only Spaz and Uno set the rules for posts. 8th & 10th out of 60 ain't bad considering there were a lot of good 14's there. The fact is the A's are a damn good team!
Baller

by OCwildcatMom » Fri May 03, 2013 10:59 am

Baller wrote:First off, I wasn't bragging because my dd is not on the SC A's. Quite frankly, she's not good enough. Truth is I haven't seen either of the 2 teams play. Young did come in 2nd in the Brenda Marsh ASA tourney, and they won a Toys for Tots tourney. He always has good teams. Wildcat, you need to lighten up. To my knowledge only Spaz and Uno set the rules for posts. 8th & 10th out of 60 ain't bad considering there were a lot of good 14's there. The fact is the A's are a damn good team!

Ok I guess Baller who has not seen either team play says they are damn good teams makes it so.

You can post whatever you want about your DD team I dont care. The only thing I said A$$hat was, when I was asked why I did not put 14u wins next to the team name on the rankings, was this is a 12u poll not a 14u poll.
OCwildcatMom

by Baller » Fri May 03, 2013 12:21 pm

OCwildcatMom wrote:
Baller wrote:First off, I wasn't bragging because my dd is not on the SC A's. Quite frankly, she's not good enough. Truth is I haven't seen either of the 2 teams play. Young did come in 2nd in the Brenda Marsh ASA tourney, and they won a Toys for Tots tourney. He always has good teams. Wildcat, you need to lighten up. To my knowledge only Spaz and Uno set the rules for posts. 8th & 10th out of 60 ain't bad considering there were a lot of good 14's there. The fact is the A's are a damn good team!

Ok I guess Baller who has not seen either team play says they are damn good teams makes it so.

You can post whatever you want about your DD team I dont care. The only thing I said A$$hat was, when I was asked why I did not put 14u wins next to the team name on the rankings, was this is a 12u poll not a 14u poll.

Considering my dd has been playing tb since 10u, I know most of these girls. That and the fact, that they have excellent coaching. When a 12u team plays 14U, do they become a 14u team? I am not the only one posting about your 14U, so why are you acting like a female dog? Notice I didn't say A$$hat! :lol:
Baller

by OCwildcatMom » Fri May 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Baller wrote:
OCwildcatMom wrote:

Considering my dd has been playing tb since 10u, I know most of these girls. That and the fact, that they have excellent coaching. When a 12u team plays 14U, do they become a 14u team? I am not the only one posting about your 14U, so why are you acting like a female dog? Notice I didn't say A$$hat! :lol:

Wow that really turned me around. An anonymous blogger who's DD played since 10u. What was I thinking? There are alot of crappy teams that play 14u too.

Oh & FYI I never said Angels or A's were bad teams, look at the ranking, A$$hat(I said it)
OCwildcatMom

by PDad » Sat May 04, 2013 8:47 am

Spazsdad wrote:Somebody give mom a hug, and a glass of wine, and a Valium..

What a drag it is getting old - Mothers Little Helper by Rolling Stones (w/ lyrics)

PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Baller » Sat May 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Somebody give mom a hug, and a glass of wine, and a Valium..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Baller

by t53 » Tue May 28, 2013 7:22 pm

when will there be a new ranking out?
t53

by OCwildcatMom » Tue May 28, 2013 11:27 pm

t53 wrote:when will there be a new ranking out?

Hard to say. I dont think much has changed. The big 5 has not been in the same events since Vegas.

Batbusters-Moore & So Cal A's playing alot of 14u both teams still look very strong.

Corona Angels very solid & pitching will keep them in every game.

Breakers-Steele very strong & getting more consistent.

Firecrackers-Aurajo handles mid level teams well but struggles when they have to play top dogs thus far. Maybe they need to play tougher competition? Still a very talented team.

They have all continued to do well but have not had to go through each other. I hope to have an update before PGF. Maybe they will all be at that Best of the West thing in June?

Congrats to Corona Angels Tyson for winning ASA State & To Breakers Steele for winning TCS Memorial Classic.
OCwildcatMom

by booyahballer » Wed May 29, 2013 10:52 am

Most the time I agree somewhat with the rankings but there are a few teams that I have seen and personally think they are ranked wrong. USA Athletics Porter are very hot and cold, not very consistent but can be a contender from what i have seen. Also, why isnt Artesia Punishers Guerrero getting the love? took out araujo this weekend to get into the ship and played them pretty tough at the MDC in the championship game, even with Araujo's roster of 19. Big bats on that team and have a solid #1 pitcher (blonde girl). Was pretty impressed. I know we get more attention with the big name organizations but gotta give credit where credit is due.
booyahballer

by OCwildcatMom » Wed May 29, 2013 3:48 pm

booyahballer wrote:Most the time I agree somewhat with the rankings but there are a few teams that I have seen and personally think they are ranked wrong. USA Athletics Porter are very hot and cold, not very consistent but can be a contender from what i have seen. Also, why isnt Artesia Punishers Guerrero getting the love? took out araujo this weekend to get into the ship and played them pretty tough at the MDC in the championship game, even with Araujo's roster of 19. Big bats on that team and have a solid #1 pitcher (blonde girl). Was pretty impressed. I know we get more attention with the big name organizations but gotta give credit where credit is due.

I agree those teams deserve and will be moved up. I still don't think they are going to change the top 5. That being said I do think the top 5 my juggle a little bit but not too much as there has not been an event that has had all the top teams in at the same time?
OCwildcatMom

PreviousNext

Return to CA