Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Wildcats 12u Coaches Rankings Updated July 2013

by PDad » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:13 pm

SD Power Surge Teal made it to the final game of the winners bracket before losing. There is still hope they can preserve the streak of ASA/USA 12U Nats only being won by SoCal teams.

They'll finish at least 3rd, so either the grade definitions need to change or their grade needs to be upgraded.

Group C+ - Very good teams that will need to play their A game to make it to Sunday (ASA & PGF Nationals). No C+ team has made the final eight at Nationals. These teams will cause some pain for a couple of B+ or B teams but not enough to make the final 4. Playing with the final 12 is the goal! C+ teams attending Western Nationals or TCS World Series are the favorites!

7. Power Surge-Teal (+1)
Grade- C +
Qualified- ASA
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SouthPaw_Dad » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:34 pm

OCwildcatMom wrote:Any way you can kiss my A$$ I did this for fun and for free. :shock:

I take it all back (well maybe some) OCWM. Your independence and objectivity is oh so clearly evident. I should have known that all this hard work and long evenings of tallying those numerous coaches votes (B$) came from the goodness of your furry lil heart. Actually, I would like to nominate you for Sainthood – let the Canonization process begin for Our Lady of de “Bucket” OCWM :lol:

If the only suprise you saw was OCBB2000 - pretty kitty may need some glasses :geek:

OCBB -Moore going 3-2, Grade A ~ something look wrong with this picture?
Courage- Weaver going 5-2, Grade C ~ how about this picture?
Team Mizuno - Espalin going 0-2, ~ Grade C this picture?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out - BRACKEY please come back!!!
SouthPaw_Dad
"If it ain't Left - It ain't Right"
SouthPaw_Dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by ferndogg013 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Congrats to So Cal Athletics 12's and the 18's for bringing home the PGF championship. Congrats to the 10's for winning ASA nationals.
ferndogg013
Premium Member
Premium Member

by smblaze » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:04 pm

I guess playing 14s all year to pay off for the As! See you next year
smblaze

by yosoftball18 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:41 pm

I'm sure So Cal A's Gold will challenge for PGF again next year. The T/O 14u team should be right there. Now that the Myers/ McNee combo moved to SC A's, it will give them a probable chance to win 16u .The '01 team played well in 12u this year. Wow things look good for the A's and they're not even powered by Mizuno. Lol
yosoftball18
Premium Member
Premium Member

by KARANG3234 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Congrats to the Athletics Organizations 10u's 12u's and the 18's , three teams taking hardware home and 14u Quarles taking 3rd in theirs. Great softball played all week from a lot of teams, see ya next year.
KARANG3234

by tnkrbell13 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:13 pm

#32 wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
OCwildcatMom wrote: Any way you can kiss my A$$ I did this for fun and for free. I guess you can not appreciate that.

If you can't stand the heat get back in the kitchen.

Spaz, really? Ouch.

Not exactly the kind of comment you'd expect to see from a mod on a site that is all about young ladies.
tnkrbell13
Premium Member
Premium Member

by LCyou » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:24 am

PGF did a great job a lot of great exciting games at the 12U division!! It just shows how important that the draw is as 4 teams from bracket A finished at the top. Congrats to So Cal A's(TO) what a great team!!
LCyou

by MSSOFTBALL » Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:03 am

What a great National tournament put on by PGF. Some great games in the 12U division.
All the teams really played their hearts out. Punishers, Courage, Storm, BB 2000, FC Arujo all played great ball this week and lost in a couple close games and some were ITB that could of went either way. Great teams with gritting girls and good coaching.
Not the best showing by BB-Moore.

Angels and Breakers both played well but were beat by better teams. CA by Suncats and Breakers by So Cal A's.

So Cal A's vs Suncats in the championship game was all A's from the 1st inning on.

Like I said before the best team all year with too much pitching and too much hitting with good coching.

Congrats to the So Cal A's TO for the championship win.

Congrats to the Suncats for taking 2nd great team and coaching.
MSSOFTBALL

by juandoe » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:44 am

Congrats to Power Surge Teal on their great run at ASA Nationals finishing 2nd out of 100 teams. Way to represent So Cal.
juandoe

PreviousNext

Return to CA