Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Top 5 Slingers In 12-u ..What team do the play for?

by YellowBalls » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:58 pm

Rich wrote:"I think that's awesome, I am a CUBS fan so I love to see players and teams take on the so-called Big Dogs and give them a run for their money. I hope to see these pitchers making jumps to better teams next year, I assume if they are solid that they will be looking for a new home next season to surround themselves with stronger players they can grow with."

For two of them, they are on a very good team, just under everybody's radar. You will know of them before long. As for the other one, maybe the best of the three, there are lots of good reasons to play softball, at 12, it isn't always about being on the best team-a lot has to do with playing with your friends, with people and families you enjoy. If she stays on her present course, she too, will get her day in the sun. Cream always rises to the crop, and surprises are what make softball and baseball fun. As a Cubs fan, you already know that. No one gave the Dodgers much of a chance of beating your Cubbies last October! How exciting was that?

Clean_Up is a glutton for punishment, talking about the Cubs of course.. ;)
YellowBalls

by hotwheels » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:02 am

Clean_up wrote:
rbi wrote:The top 12U in the country IMO plays 14U for San Jose Sting, so you 12U folks wont get to see her come nationals. She led her team as a 11 yr old to a 3rd place finish at the 12U ASA nationals, and hasn't let up since playing in 16U showcases.

She played for Grapettes, right? Yes, she's very good. What 10U team did she play on in 2007, just curious - I thought we might have faced her at the 2007 Fresno Force tournament. Best in the Country? Well, not so sure about that until we see those returners from 96 Diamonds and Indiana Thunder from 10U 2007, those girls were big, strong and I'm sure with 2 years of additional experience, they are going to be very strong at Nationals this year. The CTS pitcher is the best in So Cal, IMO.

DAMN! I've been telling my daughter for years now that she is the best in the COUNTRY......Back to Soccer... :o
hotwheels

by upurbox » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:36 am

hotwheels wrote:
Clean_up wrote:
rbi wrote:The top 12U in the country IMO plays 14U for San Jose Sting, so you 12U folks wont get to see her come nationals. She led her team as a 11 yr old to a 3rd place finish at the 12U ASA nationals, and hasn't let up since playing in 16U showcases.

She played for Grapettes, right? Yes, she's very good. What 10U team did she play on in 2007, just curious - I thought we might have faced her at the 2007 Fresno Force tournament. Best in the Country? Well, not so sure about that until we see those returners from 96 Diamonds and Indiana Thunder from 10U 2007, those girls were big, strong and I'm sure with 2 years of additional experience, they are going to be very strong at Nationals this year. The CTS pitcher is the best in So Cal, IMO.

DAMN! I've been telling my daughter for years now that she is the best in the COUNTRY......Back to Soccer... :o

LMAO!!! hotwheels you are killing me :mrgreen:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by hotwheels » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:05 am

upurbox wrote:
hotwheels wrote:
Clean_up wrote:

LMAO!!! hotwheels you are killing me :mrgreen:

;)
hotwheels

by Phantom » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Clean_up wrote: CA Thunder I think has the best 97 pitcher in 12U

I have to completely disagree, I watched Thunder play one of the younger batbuster teams yesterday, the thunder pitcher has speed but not much control, the batbuster team had 4 SOLID pitchers who IMO were alot better than the thunder pitcher, actually pitchers for that matter, alot of the 12u teams have better pitching than the thunder pitching

BTW, batbusters beat thunder back to back in a double header
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.
Phantom

by Luv_SC » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Gosh one bad friendly game and your kicking her off the list. I have seen her three times and she was solid all three. Not best but noteworthy. BB Snow is a good team though I saw one of their pitchers dark hair get shelled by BB Marquez at a friendly they are a good solid team though.
Luv_SC

by Phantom » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Luv_SC wrote:Gosh one bad friendly game and your kicking her off the list. I have seen her three times and she was solid all three. Not best but noteworthy. BB Snow is a good team though I saw one of their pitchers dark hair get shelled by BB Marquez at a friendly they are a good solid team though.

I dont know which BB team thunder played

on a side note, the 96 BB team should be "shelling" the 97 BB team
Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.
Phantom

by Luv_SC » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:02 pm

your right about that should be but sometimes the younger pitchers speed can keep some teams off balance and some have good movement. I have seen quite a few decent young pithcer's out there. I still think as others would agree the Thunder pitcher is one of the best 97's out there and on her good days it shows. She carries the team and that's alot to ask for anyone let alone a 11 year old so she is more than welcome to a few off days.
Luv_SC

by bn2themountain » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Saw CA Rebels pitcher and Jynx pitcher this weekend. Both were extremley affective. CA Rebels has a fantastic Rise and so does Jynx. But, they also have great defenses behind them.
bn2themountain

by Phantom » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:19 pm

Luv_SC wrote:your right about that should be but sometimes the younger pitchers speed can keep some teams off balance and some have good movement. I have seen quite a few decent young pithcer's out there. I still think as others would agree the Thunder pitcher is one of the best 97's out there and on her good days it shows. She carries the team and that's alot to ask for anyone let alone a 11 year old so she is more than welcome to a few off days.

you are also right, not every kid is "on" every day they play, it could have been a bad day for the thunders pitcher and team, just as it might have been an "off" day for the 97 BB snow pitcher and team against the 96 BB marquez team, the game you watched?

isnt thunder a primarily 96 team?
Phantom

PreviousNext

Return to CA