Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Top 5 Slingers In 12-u ..What team do the play for?

by upurbox » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:51 pm

In Alphabetical Order

BombSquad
Ca Rebels
CTS
ooops!!!....U-RAT BASTARDS DON"T MISS A BEAT....LMAO!!!!
Fire Crackers
Jynx

Feel free to add comments or pick your own :mrgreen:
Last edited by upurbox on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by Luv_SC » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:12 pm

I am a little confused on this post are we measuring speed or effectiveness for the pitcher I know quite a few more good quality pitchers that are not on this list. Are we picking top 5 pitchers in 12u, can you be more specific.
Thanks in advance.
Luv_SC

by JustWondering » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:18 pm

upurbox wrote:In Alphabetical Order

Ca Rebels
CTS
BombSquad
Jynx
Fire Crackers

What Alphabet?
JustWondering

by SSdad » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
JustWondering wrote:
upurbox wrote:In Alphabetical Order

Ca Rebels
CTS
BombSquad
Jynx
Fire Crackers

What Alphabet?

LMAO
The one they teach in public schools???

The one where "C" comes before "B" and "J" comes before "F"
LMAO :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by upurbox » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Luv_SC wrote:I am a little confused on this post are we measuring speed or effectiveness for the pitcher I know quite a few more good quality pitchers that are not on this list. Are we picking top 5 pitchers in 12u, can you be more specific.
Thanks in advance.

Let me take my time typing here before Justwondering rips me a new one again...lol
Bottom line top 5 in your opinion in both speed and effectiveness, what they bring to the team they are currently with. Maybe you can shed some light on some to look out for.
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by hotwheels » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:19 pm

I don't know who she is and wouldn't say anyways but Corona Angels Knighten have/has a girl who in my opinion is definitely in the top 5....With that being said, I haven't seen the Bomb Squad pitcher pitch anywhere so I can't compare her....I have seen the others on the list and think the Angels pitcher is in their league for sure!!!
hotwheels

by upurbox » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:22 pm

hotwheels wrote:I don't know who she is and wouldn't say anyways but Corona Angels Knighten have/has a girl who in my opinion is definitely in the top 5....With that being said, I haven't seen the Bomb Squad pitcher pitch anywhere so I can't compare her....I have seen the others on the list and think the Angels pitcher is in their league for sure!!!

Is she new or has she been on the team for a while?
upurbox

by hotwheels » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm

upurbox wrote:
hotwheels wrote:I don't know who she is and wouldn't say anyways but Corona Angels Knighten have/has a girl who in my opinion is definitely in the top 5....With that being said, I haven't seen the Bomb Squad pitcher pitch anywhere so I can't compare her....I have seen the others on the list and think the Angels pitcher is in their league for sure!!!

Is she new or has she been on the team for a while?

I'm not sure....I've seen her pitch on 3 seperate occasions....She actually pitched against us in the semifinal game at Toys for Tots in December.....I don't even know if she is there number 1 but all of the coaches along with myself were extremely impressed with her movement and presence out there.....Had control from the first pitch to the last....Very impressive....
hotwheels

by upurbox » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:34 pm

Cleanup...... where are you when we need you. Who is this gal?
upurbox

by redzone » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:42 pm

Um, I think she's talking about Clean-up's daughter. She's one of the best in 12U.
redzone

Next

Return to CA