Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

A Comprehensive listing of all D I Softball schools

by Brooke's Dad » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:29 am

Hello Hey Bucketeers!

***1st and foremost – this has been cleared / ok’ed by NumeroUno at heybucket.com. ***

Over the past month I have compiled an comprehensive list of what I believe to be each and every Division I softball program in the US (a total of 255 Colleges / Universities).

I have formatted it into an Excel spreadsheet so that it can be “filtered” by (but not limited to):

- Conference
- College / University name
- Mascot
- Coach’s First / Last name
- Email (Head Coach)
- Sign off (ie: “Go Rebels” for Ole Miss or “ Go Red Fox” for Marist or “Go Eagles” for Florida Gulf Coast University) to include when you “sign off” when writing a school.

As you can imagine – these was no small undertaking but I did it (selfishly) to help my daughter and I identify and communicate with the College / Universities she so desired.

I have decided to offer this File to you guys – at what I consider a very reasonable price of $15 (check or money order or Paypal).

If you would like this list – send me a PM here on heybucket – asking for the Information (by putting the phrase “Division I Schools” in the Subject line.

Also – at that time supply me with the email address that you wish me to send the information to..

I will respond with an mailing address for you to send in your payment.

Once I receive the payment – I will email you the list within 24 hours… if you pay via check – it will be after the check clears my bank.

While I have done my very best to provide accurate information – I cannot guarantee that each and every email address will be up to date (as they can change at any time) w/o any notice

If you are not interested in this information – please disregard this post and have a great day.

Respectfully ~

Brooke’s Dad

PS: NumeroUno has my complete name and all contact information (work email, work and cell phone numbers) - if there is any question / issue.

Also - there are several people from heybucket (mainly on the Texas board) that actually know me and would be happy to "call me out" if I do not provide what I am advertising.
When asked how many times she hit Tiger with the golf club, she responded, "I'm not sure...put me down for an 8!
Brooke's Dad

Return to CA