Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Fresno Force tourney vs. SurfCity March Tourney

by Under the Radar » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:44 am

3_mom wrote:No, not a nb mom with a sob story, just a reader who gets sick of seeing Under the Radar start posts just to have them end up being about his team. I mean really, 7th place in 10U Nationals, who cares.

Wow you are Nuttier the Squerrel PooP!!!!!!

Show me any post that I have ever made about my team... You cant. Also I do not believe that any current VT parents even come on this site other than me. There are 4 ex-VT parents that are on here... What Team does your DD play for? Please lets us know.....
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Under the Radar » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:46 am

Clean_up wrote:Fresno Force gives opportunity to see more out-of-state and No Cal teams, which can be important to those who have qualified or will qualify for Nationals. We see the competition in So Cal all Spring, so IMO it's good to see what else is out there...

Great point.
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by bracketologist » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Under the Radar wrote:Which tourney do you think is tougher in 12u???? I think SurfCity as it has fewer teams but like 18 ranked teams out 28. Fresno Force has the same teams but alot of unranked teams aswell? Whats your thoughts....?????

I like Fresno because of the over night stay, similar to Nationals. Second, we finally will get to see one of the best big game pitchers in 12u at Fresno - nice to see what she has added before Nationals. The down side of Fresno is that we will be missing a couple of big players (but they have a good reason for skipping Fresno).
bracketologist

by whattimeisit » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:57 pm

What 12U "best big game pitcher" are we to be looking out for??

bracketologist wrote:
Under the Radar wrote:Which tourney do you think is tougher in 12u???? I think SurfCity as it has fewer teams but like 18 ranked teams out 28. Fresno Force has the same teams but alot of unranked teams aswell? Whats your thoughts....?????

I like Fresno because of the over night stay, similar to Nationals. Second, we finally will get to see one of the best big game pitchers in 12u at Fresno - nice to see what she has added before Nationals. The down side of Fresno is that we will be missing a couple of big players (but they have a good reason for skipping Fresno).
whattimeisit

by Clean_up » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:26 am

whattimeisit wrote:What 12U "best big game pitcher" are we to be looking out for??

bracketologist wrote:

Maybe Bomb Squad's pitcher from 12U last year (a 96 who played on the mostly 95 team) who moved down to the current 12U team this year... Unfortunately, we too will miss Fresno this year - who needs to be in a wedding anyways?!!! I hope I don't get busted getting text updates in church! :o
Clean_up

by scorkep » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:59 am

You mean not everyone schedules their weddings around softball season??? LOL
scorkep

by Under the Radar » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:35 am

My guess would be Bomb Squads Pitcher...
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by whattimeisit » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:55 am

Okay- thanks! ;)
whattimeisit

by Clean_up » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:14 am

scorkep wrote:You mean not everyone schedules their weddings around softball season??? LOL

Exactly! What nerve! :lol:
Clean_up

by bracketologist » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Under the Radar wrote:My guess would be Bomb Squads Pitcher...

Not Bomb Squad Pitcher, you can see her at a friendly in so cal! Clue #1: What 96' pitched back to back to back big games at Nationals last year. Same pitcher, new team in 2009!

Clue #2: Don't swing at the high stuff and you may stay in the game.
bracketologist

PreviousNext

Return to CA