Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Calling all So. Cal S**t Talkers!

by artomatic » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:26 pm

It really needs to stop raining...I even found myself commenting in a 10u texas thread...
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by hotwheels » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:46 pm

I was reading the Texas posts too.....I feel terrible.....I kept looking over my shoulder to see if anybody was watching me as I felt like a total idiot.....Oh well, wasn't the first time! :cry:
hotwheels

by anonlooker » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:53 pm

hotwheels wrote:I was reading the Texas posts too.....I feel terrible.....I kept looking over my shoulder to see if anybody was watching me as I felt like a total idiot.....Oh well, wasn't the first time! :cry:

You think that's bad, I've been reading the Indiana boards!
And even there, things (almost) took a nasty turn.
Suppose we're all hoping Spring gets here quick?
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by sturgman » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:30 am

I really do wish the best for this family and their DD.
Last edited by sturgman on Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sturgman

by 88sDAD » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 am

Ya'll just need to hand these out

:D :D :D
Attachments
drama.jpg
SocalDrama
drama.jpg (5.13 KiB) Viewed 4095 times
The beatings will continue until morale improves Image
88sDAD

by as the world turns » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:46 am

sturgman wrote::o It is amazing the crap people will speak on a topic they have no knowledge of. I never respond to a disgruntled parent but this has gone on too long. So let me give you the real facts.

The Big Guy should feel ashamed of himself for first throwing his friend and his family under the bus. How cowardly of you to use a national board to humalite and make false accusations. How would you like it if I name your name so everyone in the softball community knows who you are? You think any theam would take you after the crap you pulled here.

The DD was released from the team. She was not humilated, ect. there were 20 girls out there no one was treated any different. People are blaming the Asst. coach who was his friend. This coach was not even at the practice. Nor was the father who is makeing all this noise.

So insted of complaining to eveyone you should be looking at your DD, you lash out at your friend and throw him under the bus on a national board. You have got to be kidding me. This parent is angry becuse his so called friend walked off the last travel team when that team would not take the "Big Guys DD" SO he deceides since this father would not leave this team again and because this is where he wants to play and then the "Big Buy" reads on an e-teamz add looking for players " no Drama" "like that is not in every add" and goes balistic. You figure it out.

Team made a move to make it self better.

THIS IS TRAVEL GROW UP.

Remember every coach is a donating their time. If you don't like the coaches style, then move on or go back to REC. Travel is not for everyone. I really do wish the best for this family and their DD.

BUT STOP THE CRAP.

Please name names, this is getting delicious! :roll:
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by as the world turns » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:29 am

It would have, but the rain has given the bucketheads too much idle time.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by SSdad » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:33 am

I wanna play.......Professor Plum, in the Study, with the Candlestick
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by Marie9 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:49 pm

sturgman wrote::o It is amazing the crap people will speak on a topic they have no knowledge of. I never respond to a disgruntled parent but this has gone on too long. So let me give you the real facts.

The Big Guy should feel ashamed of himself for first throwing his friend and his family under the bus. How cowardly of you to use a national board to humalite and make false accusations. How would you like it if I name your name so everyone in the softball community knows who you are? You think any theam would take you after the crap you pulled here.

The DD was released from the team. She was not humilated, ect. there were 20 girls out there no one was treated any different. People are blaming the Asst. coach who was his friend. This coach was not even at the practice. Nor was the father who is makeing all this noise.

So insted of complaining to eveyone you should be looking at your DD, you lash out at your friend and throw him under the bus on a national board. You have got to be kidding me. This parent is angry becuse his so called friend walked off the last travel team when that team would not take the "Big Guys DD" SO he deceides since this father would not leave this team again and because this is where he wants to play and then the "Big Buy" reads on an e-teamz add looking for players " no Drama" "like that is not in every add" and goes balistic. You figure it out.

Team made a move to make it self better.

THIS IS TRAVEL GROW UP.

Remember every coach is a donating their time. If you don't like the coaches style, then move on or go back to REC. Travel is not for everyone. I really do wish the best for this family and their DD.

BUT STOP THE CRAP.

Hey Sturgman I have some questions? Some of this is not making sense. You say this Dad has thrown this coach and his family under the bus. How is this possible?? The "Big Guy" never mentioned any names. How many coaches are there in travel ball? If other people know who the people are then the coach has a reputation?! So how's it throwing under the bus? Just asking? You say you want this CRAP to stop, its seems you are enabling this to continue with hidden threats. Like you will name names, and no team will accept them. You sound like one of the coaches and maybe are stung by the accusations. If this is true, then maybe you should step back and be the bigger person investigate your coaches.

Here is a bigger question? If the players on your team have 1 bad day or mistake does this mean that they get kicked off the team? If this player has had several instances where so called "acting out" was the father notified? What about the assistant coach/friend why did he not take it to the father? It seems that this father is the type if he knew about it he would take care of it right away! But to get dismissed from one bad day of practice, when you say the day and the assistant caoch/friend was not there? Something does not seem right. The same day they miss the daughters practice is the one day she makes mistakes and get dismissed? Do you see how this looks. It looks like it does not have anything to do with the daughters ability to play, but instead is a more personal attack on the Dad? Just an observation!

The teams appreciated the coaches donated time. However, the coaches has to remember to treat the players with respect, not get angry and humiliate, and say hurtful demeaning things. Does these coaches have daughters on the team? Do they get the same treatment? What if they had a bad day practice will they get dismissed from the team? Afterall if the team is going by one day mistakes?? I have 2 daughters who play rec and travel ball and know they do not have 100% days everyday. If our coaches let go every team member who had a bad day, then we would had a team for very long!

How childish it is of you to presume that this girl needs the coach/friend to get her on any team. If the girls is playing travel ball then she has skills to be there and deserves the respect for it. YOur statement about the father wanting the friend /coach to leave does not make sense. If this father wanted to leave the team. I should think he would just leave and not wait for you to humiliate them and dismiss her from the team. It sounds like a disgrunted assistant coach friend? Just saying....... For your sake maybe you should take a look at that assistant coach.

The Big Guy posted one time, and did not mention names. So it seems he had dropped the matter and I don't think he is the problem? If you really want to this bashing to stop maybe you can be the bigger person and put some closure for the family. It seems maybe you are involved, since you know so much.
Marie9

by DDG » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Wow! This post has spawned 8 new members to the board, plus or minus one.

Is this a record?

Maybe that can be the next Heybucket Challenge – How many new members can a thread create? (at least it keeps your mind off the shim).
DDG

PreviousNext

Return to CA