Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Calling all So. Cal S**t Talkers!

by SSdad » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:00 pm

Skarp wrote:
welovesoftballtoo wrote:
Skarp wrote:Normally I remain studiously neutral in these situations, but I'm making an exception here.

I don't know the first thing about SoCal 3d, but I'm pretty sure that I know the person being discussed here personally. If so, there is no way he stole anybody's money or otherwise cheated anyone out of anything. Nor would he "abuse, humiliate and ridicule" any 13 year-old girl--or anyone else for that matter. We're talking about a nice guy and a very nice family. Period.

Sounds like that Madness situation may be a bit of a train wreck. So what? If you don't like it, pack up your crap and move on. Either way, quit sniveling...it's pathetic.

From what I understand, it was not him that that ridiculed or humiliated any 13 year old girl, it was the manager and another coach that did all that. This girl that was humiliated was a very close friend of his (this "nice guy") , and he did nothing about it, he just allowed it to happen.

So you're saying that the OP was formerly a "very close friend" of this guy, but is now dragging him through the mud on a national forum because of the actions of other people?

Or is the OP just some concerned 3rd party witness to all of this abuse, ridicule and humiliation (which was comprised of what, precisely)?

and welovesoftballtoo allowed it to happen!!!
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by sball14 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:12 pm

lv2earat8 wrote:So Cal,
Please keep your TRASH down there! One of your worms migrated to NorCal and has turned purple.
DD played at an AASA friendly this past weekend and was appalled at the actions of this idiot!!

The guys trap never shuts up, arguing calls and complaining the entire time. Mr. Lee it was a friendly for God sake! And his assistant (I heard it was the Gold coach ?) was just as bad. This guy wanted to fight one of the good guys of NorCal softball, unbelievable!

The Grapettes should be PROUD!

for anyone from another state who might be reading this post, no/cal softball is like the step child who's always trying to get love and attention. we just ignore them. we have more respect for texas than our half brothers up north.
sball14

by 88sDAD » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:18 pm

sball14 wrote:
Please keep your TRASH down there! One of your worms migrated to NorCal and has turned purple.
DD played at an AASA friendly this past weekend and was appalled at the actions of this idiot!!

The guys trap never shuts up, arguing calls and complaining the entire time. Mr. Lee it was a friendly for God sake! And his assistant (I heard it was the Gold coach ?) was just as bad. This guy wanted to fight one of the good guys of NorCal softball, unbelievable!

for anyone from another state who might be reading this post, no/cal softball is like the step child who's always trying to get love and attention. we just ignore them. we have more respect for texas than our half brothers up north.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The beatings will continue until morale improves Image
88sDAD

by ocdad » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:19 pm

sball14 wrote:

Ouch, but funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ocdad

by Madmun » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:56 pm

;)
Attachments
get along.jpg
get along.jpg (45.86 KiB) Viewed 4054 times
Madmun

by as the world turns » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Madmun wrote:;)

bong.jpg
bong.jpg (63.51 KiB) Viewed 4037 times

Phelps included
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by Skarp » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Or a Dong, perhaps?

The Donger.jpg
The Donger.jpg (68.78 KiB) Viewed 4012 times
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by artomatic » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Skarp wrote:Or a Dong, perhaps?

The Donger.jpg

Long Duk Dong: Very clever dinner. Appetizing food fit neatly into interesting round pie.
Mike Baker: It's a quiche.
Long Duk Dong: How do you spell?
Grandpa Fred: Well you don't spell it, son, you eat it.

Long Duk Dong: I love visiting with Grandma and Grandpa, and writing letters to parents, and pushing lawn mowing machine so Grandpa’s hyena don’t get disturbed.
Last edited by artomatic on Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:15 pm

I suppose at the next friendly their team's play, they can buy each other a hot dog at the snack bar and make up
shlongs.jpg
shlongs.jpg (73.06 KiB) Viewed 3910 times
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by hotwheels » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:21 pm

artomatic wrote:
Skarp wrote:Or a Dong, perhaps?

The Donger.jpg

Long Duk Dong: Very clever dinner. Appetizing food fit neatly into interesting round pie.
Mike Baker: It's a quiche.
Long Duk Dong: How do you spell?
Grandpa Fred: Well you don't spell it, son, you eat it.

Long Duk Dong: I love visiting with Grandma and Grandpa, and writing letters to parents, and pushing lawn mowing machine so Grandpa’s hyena don’t get disturbed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Art, you're killing me Smalls!
hotwheels

PreviousNext

Return to CA