Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Calling all So. Cal S**t Talkers!

by THEBIGGUY » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:04 pm

This goes out to the bunch from Moorpark and the guy from Burbank that go around suckering families in to beliving you know what you are doing.You gentlemen are Bs! Why not come out and tell everyone the truth that you can try out for any positions on your team except the one's your daughter are playing.Your daughters practice when ever they want .Got a basketball game sorry can't make it!Dont feel like helping with the field O.K. stay home .This is really Madness!!!! So you want to go on eteamz and post an annoucement and take a shot at a 13 year old girl that has done nothing to you except take your abuse,humiliation, ridiculed you gentlemen have no class!
THEBIGGUY

by SkidMarks » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Wow...If you are going to drop a bomb like that on this board, you might as well name names and/or organizations. You've gone that far, finish the job Big Man.

I'll be over here, making the popcorn...

SM
SkidMarks

by DodgerBlue's » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:11 pm

This is really Madness

spellcheck should have caught you capitalized the 'M'....

wait......oooo my bad, I get it (ouch)
DodgerBlue's

by NavinR » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 pm

What is Moorpark spelled backwards?
"Don't Whine, Don't Complain, Don't Make Excuses"
John Wooden
NavinR

by DodgerBlue's » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 pm

What is Moorpark spelled backwards?

kraprooM :lol:
DodgerBlue's

by Under the Radar » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 am

THEBIGGUY wrote:This goes out to the bunch from Moorpark and the guy from Burbank that go around suckering families in to beliving you know what you are doing.You gentlemen are Bs! Why not come out and tell everyone the truth that you can try out for any positions on your team except the one's your daughter are playing.Your daughters practice when ever they want .Got a basketball game sorry can't make it!Dont feel like helping with the field O.K. stay home .This is really Madness!!!! So you want to go on eteamz and post an annoucement and take a shot at a 13 year old girl that has done nothing to you except take your abuse,humiliation, ridiculed you gentlemen have no class!

What post on eteamz????? Did'nt that same guy have a SoCal 3D team that folded?
Under the Radar
Premium Member
Premium Member

by dodgerblue » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:53 am

No behind the scene player/ parent drama. :lol: Don't air out your dirty laundry right here you have a problem with the man take it up with him by involving the team your involving 12 other families because your disgruntled. Didn't you know when you joined the team that the coach didn't know what he was doing? Next time do a little more research on a team and just don't take any offer given to you. I know nothing of this team but it cracks me up that a parent will go on a national board and do this. :D
dodgerblue

by bunt-n-run » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:26 am

Has anyone seen the announcement on ETEAMZ that this guy is talking about?
bunt-n-run

by blackwidow » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:38 am

If it is a post by Madness looking for players, I read it.
There's nothing untoward in it.

It does say that they have no room for drama in the ad.

Sounds like a disgruntled parent to me.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
blackwidow

Location: riding a horse so high your complaints just sound like ant farts to me.

by bunt-n-run » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:32 am

Found the post...and I see nothing wrong with it either. "We have no room for parent/player behind the scenes drama."....OMG, there's a new one :roll: BIGGUY, is this the post you're talking about??? Without more info, the term..."He who smelt it, delt it," comes to mind :o

I'm just sayin'.... :?: :?:
bunt-n-run

Next

Return to CA