Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Firecrackers 96

by upurbox » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:18 pm

CharlieHough wrote:Perhaps comingdown and bracketologist are one and the same????

hmmmmmmm another mystery in this digital life we call Hey Bucket.

and where is K-MOM when we need him!

K-MOM is a little busy breast feeding, she will log on later..... :lol:

Hey CDown, are you just trying to stir the Firecracker pot to get a rise out of Ken?
:twisted:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by upurbox » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:29 pm

anonlooker wrote:
comingdown wrote:like most, just an observer. I have been around the game for 35 or so years and have seen alot of softball. Just wanted to bring up that some coaches need not believe their own press. It does not matter who is #1 or #2, it is about teaching the girls about life lessons through the game, along with having opportunity to further their playing via college, if that blessing comes to pass

No, you're not like most. Most of us have kids who play the game, which explains why we are at the park and have inside info about the team / players. What separates us from you is we don't pretend to be some old guy who just happened to take an intense interest in a bunch of 12U girls playing softball.

Why is it we get this BS story every time a parent wants to go on the internet and complain?

Rather than airing complaints on a public forum, how about you grow a pair and discuss the situation directly with the coach? What a wimp!

First a Raider Parent, and now a firecracker parent..... :oops:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by play4fun2 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:40 pm

"Seriously, what's the big deal? It's very early and maybe the coach feels the team needs to work on stuff "within the team"

They just played up in a friendly yesterday. Isn't this a good place to "work on stuff." ?
play4fun2

by Clean_up » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:44 pm

play4fun2 wrote:
"Seriously, what's the big deal? It's very early and maybe the coach feels the team needs to work on stuff "within the team"

They just played up in a friendly yesterday. Isn't this a good place to "work on stuff." ?

Absolutely, but if a coach decides that his team needs more practice time, for whatever reasons, shouldn't he/she be able to make that decision without someone making a big deal about it on HB or elsewhere? They are playing in the Valentine's tournament, so it's not like he's taking the team into the dark ages...
Clean_up

by artomatic » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:57 pm

txfpcoach wrote:
artomatic wrote:so...you're the old guy in the trenchcoat hanging around the fields watching their kids and documenting their #'s and positions?
weird.

Trench coat? I thought those old guys rolled in pink mini skirts and high heels in Socal. Who has the picture?
:o

here you go...
http://www.heybucket.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1766
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Killer Rabbit » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Haha. I love how heybucketers can smell a rat and pounce on the offending guy/gal. I was going to take a bite myself, but I'm laughing too hard right now.
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CharlieHough » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:06 pm

sheesh....my kid didn't even make the list......hitting the cages after agility class tonight!!!!
I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it!

Billy Jack...1971
CharlieHough

by artomatic » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:08 pm

not to worry, they are just going to these guys' weekend clinic:
http://www.freewebs.com/lmfastpitch/index.htm
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SSdad » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:10 pm

artomatic wrote:not to worry, they are just going to these guys' weekend clinic:
http://www.freewebs.com/lmfastpitch/index.htm

lol
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by snotkid » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:59 pm

"Hello bucket people", I'm taking the heybucket plunge :) I am one of the Coaches of the Firecrackers '96 Team. My name is Tim Long. I guess I wasn't supposed to reveal my identity on the Post. Oh well... ;) I just do not like to hide.

I have an open door policy to anyone who would like to discuss the Firecrackers '96 Team, or the Firecrackers Organization as a whole. You can find me and the other coaches somewhere on a softball field practically every weekend if you have a question or just need to talk softball. We love to talk "shop". If you need to know our location, check our web site out. Calendar is updated weekly.

The Firecrackers are not dead. We are still here and going strong with an outstanding group of tough young ladies. We are getting better as we go. Don't get your hopes up. We are not going away.

See you on the dirt, God Bless Always, ~Timmy
"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing"
snotkid

PreviousNext

Return to CA