Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

10U ????

by Carl Spackler » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Facts.
Contact Bruce Sawyer - ASA LA South Bay Rep at bsawyer@socal-asa.com or SPGSA League President John Bettis at www.spgsa.org for verification.
I don't post much but when I see something that is wrong I will. Protecting children is important. Victory should protect themselves.
I won't be the only one to hear this new announcement and voice concerns.
Carl Spackler

by dhay » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:32 am

Tony Gutierrez has been released as the 10U coach for Victory USA.

We now once again have a vacancy in the 10U division, for a qualified coach, to start a 10U Victory USA team.

Dan Hay
Victory USA
714-240-5452
Last edited by dhay on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
dhay
Premium Member
Premium Member

by mr.flamboyant » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:55 am

Carl and Spaz..since you guys are discussing this on a public forum..I was wondreing If I could ask what accusations you guys are talking about?
mr.flamboyant

by 310joe » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Hey people, it is always a shame when parents cannot get along for whatever reasons, then one party starts making SLANDERING REMARKS about the other party. Nobody ever wins when this happens, BUT it does goe to show who the more immature party is. As parents we sometimes have to admitt when OUR KIDS are just not good enough for a particular team. Carl's daughter was never good enough for travel, but I still gave her a chance to play, and when she got cut from the team, now I am a danger to other girls. HEY CARL, YOU GOT MY NUMBER, AND YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE, MAN UP AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN THAT YOU ALWAYS SAID YOU WERE. DONT GO AFTER MY WIFE AND KIDS LIKE YOU ARE NOW!
And in this case that is exactly what is going on.
Tony Gutierrez has always been for the kids and always will be, anybody that truly knows me KNOWS THAT IS IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH!!
I CANNOT STAND WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO HURT OTHER PEOPLES REPUTATION IN THIS COWARDLY WAY!!
TONY GUTIERREZ
310joe

by JustWondering » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 pm

310joe wrote:Hey people, it is always a shame when parents cannot get along for whatever reasons, then one party starts making SLANDERING REMARKS about the other party. Nobody ever wins when this happens, BUT it does goe to show who the more immature party is. As parents we sometimes have to admitt when OUR KIDS are just not good enough for a particular team. Carl's daughter was never good enough for travel, but I still gave her a chance to play, and when she got cut from the team, now I am a danger to other girls. HEY CARL, YOU GOT MY NUMBER, AND YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE, MAN UP AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN THAT YOU ALWAYS SAID YOU WERE. DONT GO AFTER MY WIFE AND KIDS LIKE YOU ARE NOW!
And in this case that is exactly what is going on.
Tony Gutierrez has always been for the kids and always will be, anybody that truly knows me KNOWS THAT IS IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH!!
I CANNOT STAND WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO HURT OTHER PEOPLES REPUTATION IN THIS COWARDLY WAY!!
TONY GUTIERREZ

Went 3rd Person on you Carl.
JustWondering

by SoCalFiend » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Did he just go 3rd person on you?
SoCalFiend
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to CA