Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Who is "Bracketologist?" affiliated with ?

by Skarp » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Monster player. 'nuff said.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Killer Rabbit » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:11 pm

...must...resist...
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SSdad » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Skarp wrote:Monster player. 'nuff said.

I second that
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by upurbox » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:50 am

Hey SSdad ... I heard 8-u Dani is trying out with the softball soldiers... :mrgreen:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by SSdad » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:03 pm

upurbox wrote:Hey SSdad ... I heard 8-u Dani is trying out with the softball soldiers... :mrgreen:

someone better tell her to read the fine print.

*bats, money and anything else deemed worthy might be taken from you at any time. :o
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by GSB » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Well he just let the mystery out of the bag on another thread.

He/she will be in Fresno, Scouting out 12U pitching and without two of his best players. HMMMMMMMMM
To each their own.
GSB

by upurbox » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Any new scoop on Bracky...I heard he/she was sighted in Hemet at the Powersurge/BatBusters game..... could have been the "SHIM" :shock:.... Also heard the cops got him in Lancaster :o ... who knows... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRACKY !!!!... :mrgreen:
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by Proctologist » Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 pm

someone call me?
Proctologist

by nohesitation » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:04 pm

He’s that guy sitting in the back row, with the swimmers trench coat, gloves and sunglasses, and his hood pulled over his head. He is as strong as an ox, but direct and friendly: He played in the minor leagues as a catcher until his thumb injury.

He has four daughters, all played softball. He has been coaching travel ball for 30 years. He has granddaughters in every division. Two of his daughters are coaching travel. His wife left him years ago because of softball. He rarely shaves. He owns a 1984 porche, red, in fair condition. He works out of his house in sales.

He lives in a two-story tract house in Orange County. The front of the house has a cracked stucco wall, leaves everywhere, with the grass un-cut. Entering his house all you see is boxes: unused uniforms, visors, coaches’ jerseys, sales brochures. As you pass the living room and enter the family room, the first thing that hits you is the glare from the three large rolling marking boards labeled “Jackee 96” , “Emma 95” and “ Sophia 94,” his three granddaughters in travel. There’s an old TV set in the corner with some cooking show on, an old leather couch with a large coffee table, papers everywhere, a laptop, an ashtray, and empty beer bottles.
“I have been loving you too long to stop now.” Otis Redding
nohesitation

by darkaspain » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:18 pm

holy sh*t....some good stuff i love the "a 1984 porche, red, in fair condition" :D
darkaspain

PreviousNext

Return to CA