Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

Coach's Conduct

by Demonboy » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:46 pm

redzone wrote:I was responding to the claim that Firecracker players were somehow celebrating because another girl was crying. I was sitting next to the dugout, and that didn't happen.

No one on the Firecracker sidelines knew what prompted the Thunder player to start crying. As I said, in the next half inning, our coach told us.

I don't know the exact words, but the Thunder third baseman made a comment to her pitcher after the Firecracker was hit. Our coach, who has known the third baseman for years and is friends with her mother, told her that the comment was inappropriate. Two batters later, the umpires came out to check on the third baseman, who was crying.

That's the whole story, except for the quotes. It wasn't an international incident.

Well since no one wants to come clean and say what the hell was REALLY said instead of all this spin and company lines, most of us will be forced to fill in the blanks.

So to an outsider, it looks like a hothead coach got pissed and intimidated a little girl.
"I'm the walkin dude, I can see all the world!
Twist your minds with fear, Im the man with the power.
Among the living, follow me or die!"

"Among The Living" (based on Randall Flagg)
- Anthrax
Demonboy

by Clean_up » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:05 pm

dirtwar wrote:"Zip it", Clean up.

Why? :?
Clean_up

Previous

Return to CA