Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

CA

San Fernando Valley 12u Travel Softball

by Ace » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:15 pm

anonlooker wrote:Would that be the same EDITED that sponsors the St Paddy's Day Bash March Madness tourney... and that still owes "Under The Radar" money (and a coveted AFA berth)?? :?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4927

No, the one is Newbury Park is actually called "Combat" Panthers Gold
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
Ace

by girlzgotgame » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:22 pm

sb junkie wrote:
girlzgotgame wrote:When I first posted, I guess I should have said the SFV and the SURROUNDING areas including Simi and the Santa Clarita area. AND yes the only two teams I hear anything big about out of the SFV Proper is the Tribe and the Valley Breeze. I believe their is one or two teams starting up in Burbank, don't know how serious they will be. I'm glad their are choices if our DD's are good enough, you may have to drive a bit, but you do not HAVE to go to the OC. I do under stand that that is where the best teams are. :!:

OK,surroundung areas.Choppers,Breeze,Diamonds and Pumas are your only viable options once your DD is ready for Gold or go to the O.C.You must be on a team that goes to all the right showcases and play on the "good fields".Everyone else just plays daddyball!

The Breeze is in our area. Good to know they play on the good fields and actually get looked at. I have also heard the players consistently get scholarships. I try not to think to far ahead though...who knows what the future will bring. thanks for the good info.
girlzgotgame

Previous

Return to CA